Chapter 44

Yoona was still standing at the same spot with tears in her eyes. Tae spoke, "Are you not going to come near me?" Yoona slowly went near Tae and sat down beside his bed on the stool. Tae again spoke, "Why are you crying? See I am all fine now."

After hearing Tae, Yoona burst out in tears. She spoke in between her cries, "I-i was so s-scared yesterday. You.... you are so... so bad. You always makes me worried.... I am not going to talk to you from now on.... Can't you take care of yourself?" Tae held Yoona's hand seeing her crying this much and spoke, "Hey hey hey, please stop crying. I am all good now. I will take care of myself and will never make you worried again, I promise."

She wiped her tears and said, "I am not going to talk to you now. Just get healthy again and don't talk to me again." Tae chuckled a little and said, "Are you sure that you don't want to talk to me again, huh?" Yoona didn't replied. Tae spoke again, "Okay then, if you want this, then fine. I am not going to talk to you again." Yoona looked at Tae and found him laughing silently. She hit his arm. Tae said, "Owwww! It hurts. I am not that much good to bear some beating." Yoona spoke, "You are seriously so bad. I will not surely talk to you now."

Tae chuckled and said, "Okay, sorry sorry. I was just teasing you." Yoona pouted and looked away. Tae sighed and spoke, "Sorry na, will you not really talk to me now?" Before Yoona could say anything, Tae heard a voice, "Yahhh! Why my both brothers are like this?" It was Jungkook's voice.

Tae looked towards the couch and saw Jungkook sitting there. Tae left Yoona's hand and spoke, "Kook, you woke up?" "I also have same regret. Why I woke up at such a wrong timing? I have witnessed my both brothers being lovesick puppies in a single day. Oh my god, what is happening with me? And why you guys are----- ."

Jungkook was cut off by Tae. He spoke, "Don't speak nonsense. We were just talking, okay." "Yeah yeah, I heard your full conversation", said Jungkook. Yoona looked down being shy. Tae spoke, "Yahh! Stop it you brat and what you mean both brothers, huh?"

"Yoongi hyung and Sohee noona are back together now. So he was acting all lovey-dovey when you were unconscious and now you too", said Jungkook. "Yahh! I told you. We were just talking", said Tae. Then Yoona spoke, "Is he your younger brother?" "Yeah, he is Jungkook", said Tae.

Jungkook said, "Hi noona, nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too", said Yoona. Then Jungkook spoke, "Noona, how can you date someone like him? He is weird." Yoona's eyes widened listening to Jungkook but she didn't said anything. She looked at Tae. Tae spoke nervously, "Yahh Jungkook, we are not dating. W-we are just friends." Jungkook raised his eyebrows and asked, "Really? Just friends?" "Yes, we are good friends", said Tae.

Jungkook hummed and asked, "How are you feeling now hyung?" "I am fine now", said Tae. "Hyung, you know I was so scared yesterday. So so so scared. Yoongi hyung was also tensed. I saw tears in his eyes", said Jungkook.

"W-what? Tears in Yoongi hyung's eyes?", said Tae. "Yes, he was so worried. You know he found out about your allergy. I got to know from Sohee noona that hyung worked hard to find your old medical file. He went to multiple hospitals and checked their records. He put all his men and his entire team to work", said Jungkook. Tae's eyes got teary listening to this and he spoke in a low tone, "I made him this much worried."

Then Yoona spoke, "Tae, thank your hyung once he comes here. Don't feel sad." Tae nodded and smiled. Then Jungkook spoke, "Where are others?" "They were outside. They will come", said Yoona. Jungkook just nodded.

On the other hand, with Jimin

As soon as they came out of the room, Yoongi looked at Jimin and spoke strenly, "I told you last time too not to curse. Its okay if you curse a little and that too sometimes but you are too much. Have you ever heard yourself? You can never spoke without cursing I think." Jimin didn't say anything, just looked down.