Chapter 24

Time skips, 10 p.m., At Kim Mansion

Yoongi entered the mansion being all tired. He was talking on phone, "Yes Hobi, double check all the things and we have to make our plan work. I will go there in the evening tomorrow."

Tae was waiting for him at the dining table. Yoongi was going straight to his room but his eyes fell on Tae. He went near him and asked, "What are you doing here, Tae?" "Umm, I was waiting for you hyung. Lets have dinner. I know you must not have eaten anything full day because of Jungkook", spoke Tae.

Yoongi sighed and asked, "Has he eaten?" Tae replied in a low voice, "I asked the maids to give him food." "You didn't checked on him by yourself?", asked Yoongi. Tae shook his head.

"Tae, its fine now. Forgive him. He did mistake and you punished him but its enough now. Go and talk to him. Take food with you also. Go", said Yoongi. "Okay hyung but you also eat your dinner", said Tae.

"Yaa, I will. Go now", said Yoongi. Tae took the food tray and went to Jungkook's room. He opened the room and without looking at the person, he said in a low voice, "Please put this food on the table." He turned around to go to his bed again but heard a voice, "Jungkook"

Jungkook looked at the person and he was his Tae hyung. He said," Y-yes hyun....Ah sorry, Yes." Tae stepped inside and put the tray on the table and asked, "Why didn't you had your lunch?" "Y-you said me no food, that's why", said Jungkook looking down in a low voice.

Tae sighed and said, "Come now, have dinner." "Y-you forgave me?",asked Jungkook. "Yes", said Tae. "C-can I c-call you h-hyung now?", asked Jungkook. "No, you cannot", said Tae. Jungkook's eyes filled with tears after listening to Tae. Jungkook said with a cracked voice, "I am sorry. Please don't do this. I will never disrespect Yoongi hyung again. I know I said so many hurtful words to him. I am really sorry. Please forgive me."

"If you don't want to call Yoongi hyung as hyung, then why do you want to call me hyung? Just call me by my name", Tae said. Jungkook sobbed more after hearing to Tae again and said, "Its not like that hyung. I was just angry at that time and behaved like that with Yoongi hyung. I am really very sorry. I will apologize to Yoongi hyung again. I promise. Please forgive me hyung."

As soon as Jungkook stopped talking, they heard Yoongi's voice saying, "Its enough Tae. You are making my Kook cry. He has not eaten anything since morning and now you are making him cry. Stop all this and let him have his dinner."

Jungkook looked towards Yoongi and said, "Hyung, I am sorry for saying all those hurtful words to you. I am really sorry. Please forgive me hyung." "Stop saying sorry. I already forgave you. Now stop crying and eat something", said Yoongi.

Jungkook slowly looked towards Tae. Yoongi noticed and said, "Tae forgive him now. Its enough." Tae hummed and said, "Okay, I forgave you." Jungkook smiled a little and said in a low voice, "Thank you hyung."

Jungkook ate his dinner silently. Tae and Yoongi were still in his room. "Now sleep peacefully Kook. Don't think much, okay", said Yoongi. Jungkook nodded looking down. He then looked at Tae and spoke, "H-hyung, can I g-go to c-college tomorrow?"

"Why? You don't like to study. So its better to stay here. I am sure you like your room better than your college", said Tae. Jungkook gulped and said, "You didn't forgave me hyung?"

Tae didn't said anything. Jungkook eyes got teary again and he kneeled down in front of Tae and said, "Hyung, I know I hurted you and Yoongi hyung too. But I did a mistake and now I know that I was wrong. Please talk to me. Please forgive me hyung. Please. If you want you can give me some other punishment but talk to me hyung. Please don't keep me in my room. I understood my mistake now. Sorry hyung. Sorry."