Chapter 28

Time skips, next day, at Jungkook's college

Jungkook was sitting in the class. His concentration was not on the lecture. He was lost in his thoughts. Then Eunwoo elbowed him and said, "Yahhh, where are you lost?"

Jungkook came out of his thoughts ans said, "Nothing, this lecture is so boring. Lets go out." "Jungkook but this is important", said Eunwoo. "I know but I don't care. I am going to basketball court to refresh myself. Are you coming or not?"

"Yahhh! Are you mad? How can you play when you can't even walk properly?", said Eunwoo. "Its fine", said Jungkook. "Jungkook, don't be like this. Why are you being so hard on yourself? You got punishment without any reason. If you have had told your hyungs the real reason of fight, they surely wouldn't have punished you", said Eunwoo.

Jungkook said, "I already told you, I didn't wanted to make them sad. I will make sure that they never gets hurt because of me now. If it means getting punished from them or me being a bad boy in front of them, I am okay with it. They will just be angry with me but atleast won't get sad or hurt because of me."

Then Eunwoo spoke, "Are you insane? Will they be happy after punishing you or scolding you?" Jungkook didn't said anything and asked, "Just tell me are you coming with me or not?" "Huffff! I am coming. Lets go. You never listens", said Eunwoo.

They both went to the basketball court and Jungkook took a basketball and started dribbling. He warmed himself up and then shot multiple baskets. After some time, he got tired. He went to the bench and sat down there. He was breathing heavily. Just then, their school coach arrive and sat beside him and said, "Why are you here at this time?"

"Sir, I just wanted to practice a little", replied Jungkook. "Ohhk, you know about upcoming inter-college basketball competition?"

"Yes sir, I will do my best", said Jungkook. Coach hummed and said, "Take care of your health. Team needs you." Jungkook just nodded. "Trials are in next week. After that, competition will be in next fifteen days. Be prepared and practice hard." "Yes sir, I will do my best", said Jungkook.

On the other hand, with Tae

Tae was in his class attending his lecture. Soon the class ended and teacher called him, Jimin and Yoona to her cabin. They all three went to her cabin. The teacher informed them that the first workshop of LV is going to happen the day after tomorrow. All three of them got excited.

After that the teacher said, "The workshop will start at 11 am and it will end around 3 pm. After that, you all will visit the Company. Then you guys will start working with the designers. And keep one thing in mind, there is no work timings for designers. They work till late night. You guys have to assist them. Stay with them and learn as much as you can."

Jimin and Yoona nodded. Tae became a little tensed after hearing the teacher. Soon they came out of the teachers cabin. Yoona went to the library. Tae and Jimin were going for their next lecture. Tae was all silent, so Jimin asked, "What happened Tae? Are you not happy? Finally we are going to work with the Company."

"I am thinking about hyung. Teacher just said that there are no definite work timings. I cannot stay out at night. Hyung will not allow. What should I do now? Should I drop out of this event?", said Tae.

"Are you mad? This event is important. How can you even think of that? Just talk to your hyung. He will listen", said Jimin. "But what if he don't allow me", said Tae. "He will, he can't restrict you like this. He will listen", said Jimin. Tae just nodded.

Time skips, at Yoongi's office, around 5 pm

"Tell me why are you here in my office, huh?", Yoongi yelled at a person while grabbing his collar. After hearing to his voice, Hobi came immediately and asked, "What happened?"