Chapter 16

With Yoongi & Jin in the home office room

Jin and Yoongi entered the office room. Jin saw Yoongi a little tensed, so he said, "Everything will be fine. Just give him some time."

"I don't think so hyung. He still have his trauma. He has not yet overcomed it. When he came back to us after his treatment, I thought he is all fine now just a little scared from me and over time he will be completely fine. But seeing his condition, I don't think he will be the same again", Yoongi said in a sad tone.

"Everything will be fine Yoongi. Don't think much and trust Tae", said Jin. There was silence for few minutes. Yoongi spoke again, "Hyung, I don't think I can forgive myself ever. If Tae would have not went there that day, nothing like that would have happened and.... and I would have not been the reason of his trauma." Yoongi was trying to held back his tears.

"Hyung!", Jin and Yoongi heard a voice and it was Jungkook standing at the door. "What happened Kook? Is Tae fine? Does he need something?", asked Jin.

"He is fine and sleeping. I j-just wanted to.... to....", said Jungkook hesitating a little. Jin said, "What is it Kook? Tell us."

"Hyung, I want to know what happened with Tae hyung because of which he is that much scared of Yoongi hyung. Hyung, I know that there is something you all are hiding from me. I want to know. I----", asked Jungkook but cut-off by Yoongi in between.

"You don't need to know anything. Go back from here", said Yoongi. "No hyung, I am not going. I want to know. I want to know everything", said Jungkook.

"Jungkook just listen to me and go back to your room. GO NOW!!!", shouted Yoongi a little. Jungkook flinched because of the sudden shout but didn't go back. He was stubborn to know everything. "Hyung, I am not going anywhere today without listening everything", said Jungkook being stubborn.

"JUNGKOOK! I ASKED YOU TO GO FROM HERE, IT MEANS GO. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND AT ONCE", Yoongi shouted on the top of his lungs. "I ALSO SAID TO YOU THAT I AM NOT GOING, IT MEANS I AM NOT GOING", yelled back Jungkook.

"NOW YOU ARE YELLING BACK AT ME. It won't be good Jungkook. Shut your fucking mouth and go", shouted Yoongi. "NO! I am not going anywhere", Jungkook shouted back.

Yoongi became angry and started walking towards Jungkook furiously. Just then Jin came and stood in between Yoongi and Jungkook and said, "Came down Yoongi-ah. Think with a cool mind. Someday he need to know everything. Just tell him. You can't always hide everything from him. This way he will not trust you anymore."

Yoongi calmed down a little bit and said, "Hyung what are you saying? Have you thought how he will take the truth? He will not be able to understand."

"I will understand hyung. I trust you and always will. But I want to know. Please tell me hyung", said Jungkook.

Yoongi sighed and asked, "What do you want to know about?" "About Tae hyung, why he is like this? What happened in the past?", asked Jungkook.

Yoongi and Jin started telling him everything.

Flashback (3 years ago)

Around 8 p.m., a 19 years old boy just came back from the library all tired. He entered the living room and threw his bag on the couch. He then lay down on another couch keeping his eyes closed and putting his legs on the armrest of the couch.

"Tae, put your shoes down and freshen up first. Then you can have dinner and rest", said Yoongi while entering the living room.

"Yeahhh hyung", Tae replied lazily while keeping his eyes closed. He didn't even budged from his place. Yoongi sighed and went towards him. He picked up Tae's bag from the couch and give it to one maid and asked her to keep it in Tae's room.