Chapter 71

In Yoongi's room

Sohee asked Yoongi still hugging him, "Are you fine?" Yoongi chuckled bitterly and said, "No I am not. Can you believe Jungkook didn't shared anything with me. He is not at all comfortable with me. He chose to bear all the punishments and scoldings from me...... I couldn't understand him Sohee.... I hate myself right now." Sohee caressed his cheeks and spoke, "Don't blame yourself Yoon. We will talk to him once he gets up." Yoongi didn't said anything and a tear escaped from his eyes. Sohee softly wiped away his tear and attached her lips with his and started kissing him.

Yoongi didn't kissed her back. She continued kissing him and held his arms and wrapped them around her waist. Yoongi still didn't kissed her back. Sohee frowned and stopped kissing him and asked, "What happened?" Yoongi looked at Sohee and said, "Sohee I am very frustated right now. Don't start anything. I will loose control and I don't want to hurt you in any way." Sohee pecked his lips and said, "I can handle that Yoon. Just relax."

She again attached her lips with his and started kissing him. After few seconds, Yoongi also started kissing her back. They started to deepen the kiss. Firstly, the kiss was gentle but then Yoongi started kissing her roughly. After few seconds, Sohee tapped his chest to stop but Yoongi didn't broke the kiss. He continued kissing her roughly. After some time, he broke the kiss after biting hardly on her lips. She gasped for oxygen and panted heavily.

Yoongi didn't gave her time to recover and harshly picked her up and threw her on the bed. He quickly went and closed the door and locked it. He went to the bed and hovered upon her.

He again started to kiss her roughly while his hands roam all around her body, sending shivers to her. He started undressing her harshly while kissing her. After some time, he broke the kiss and started biting her roughly on her neck and collarbone. She yelped, "Y-yoon.... ahhhh! S-slow down".

Yoongi didn't listened to her and grabbed her wrists tightly and pinned her hands on the bed besides her head. He continued sucking her skin roughly and biting her hardly.

Soon he removed his bathrobe and threw it away and again hovered upon her again. He settled between her legs and was about to enter into her but Sohee asked, "Are you not going to use c-condom?" Yoongi didn't answer her and entered into her harshly. He started moving and attached his lips with her, again kissing her roughly.

He was thrusting into her at an animalistic speed. Some tears escaped from Sohee's eyes. She was moaning his name. Her body was shaking badly. She hugged Yoongi and scratched his back with her nails and said while closing her eyes, "Yoon... its too much... p-please... s-slow down... please...."

After few more thrusts, Yoongi pulled out his length from her. Sohee breathed heavily. Her body went limp. Suddenly Yoongi fliped her onto her stomach and again entered into her. She screamed "Ahhhhh!!! Y-yoon......"

He started thrusting into her again roughly. Sohee clenched the bedsheet tightly and spoke, "Slow down please... I am n-not able to take it...Yoon... please...". Yoongi continued thrusting into her.

It went on again and again. Yoongi didn't listened to her at all and went rough on her. They did many rounds and cummed numerous times. At last, they slept.

Time skips, next morning

Yoongi opened his eyes and saw Sohee sleeping beside him while hugging her. They both were covered with a white bedsheet only. Yoongi picked up his mobile phone and checked the time. It was 7 in the morning. He took a deep breath and looked at Sohee. He caressed her hair.

After few minutes, she moved a little and snuggled into Yoongi more. She heard Yoongi saying, "Good morning baby." "Morning", said Sohee in a sleepy tone. Yoongi pecked her forehead and caressed her hair and spoke, "I am sorry. I was too rough yesterday." Sohee didn't said anything and closed her eyes.