Chapter 26

It was now around 9 a.m. and Jungkook came downstairs. He went to the dining area and saw Tae and Yoongi sitting there. Yoongi was having soup and Tae was waiting for Jungkook. "Hyung, are you fine now?", asked Jungkook.

"Yes, I am feeling good", said Yoongi. "Jungkook, come and have your breakfast", said Tae. Jungkook nodded and sat down on the chair. "Tae, you also go to university. I will leave for my office in next half an hour", said Yoongi. "No hyung, you still have fever. You are not going now. You should rest. When your fever will get down, then you can leave", said Tae.

Yoongi said in a low voice, "Isn't he behaving way too much strict with me. I am elder than him, did he forget?"

"Jungkook, eat quickly and leave. And hyung, I am not being strict. I am just saying you to take rest", said Tae. "Okay", said Yoongi.

Soon Jungkook left. Tae took Yoongi to his room and made him lay on the bed. He said, "Hyung, take rest. I am here only. Ask me if you need anything." Yoongi smiled and hummed. Tae left his room and went to living room. He was doing his work on his laptop, just then Jin came.

"Hi Tae", said Jin. "Ohh! Hi hyung", said Jin. "You didn't went to university today", asked Jin. "Hyung, actually Yoongi hyung is having fever. He is resting. So I am at home today", said Tae. "Ohh, okay I am going to his room", said Jin.

Before Jin could go, Tae asked, "Hyung, he was mumbling noona's name today morning. Did something happened recently?" Jin sighed and said, "He met Sohee yesterday."

"What? But he told me he is not going to meet her ever again and he will not keep any contact with her ever. He also restricted me. But then why suddenly", asked Tae.

"Tae, she is now against Yoongi as his rival. Someone called Yoongi to meet yesterday, to be exact his rival and we all were so shocked when we got to know that she is Sohee", said Jin. "What, rival. But hyung they used to work together", said Tae being all confused.

"You don't know everything Tae and I can't tell you. Its better if Yoongi tells you everything by himself", said Jin. Tae hummed. Jin said, "I am going to Yoongi's room."

Jin went to Yoongi's room. He saw him resting there. He went near him and caressed his hair. Yoongi opened his eyes and said, "Hyung, you here?" "Did you have the same nightmare again?", asked Jin. Yoongi went silent and didn't spoke anything.

There was complete silence for some minutes. Then Yoongi said, "I m fine now hyung. Don't worry." Jin just hummed and said, "Don't come to office today, okay. Just take rest."

"Hyung, I can't stay in here all day long. You know that. I will go crazy here. Tae is not letting me go to office and now you too", said Yoongi sulking a little. "Yoongi-ah, I know you need rest. You don't have to be so hard on yourself", said Jin. "I am fine hyung. I can go to office", said Yoongi.

"Listen to me for once. You are so stubborn. Now I know, why Jungkook is like that. You both are the same", said Jin. "Hyung, I am not like him. He is a brat not me", said Yoongi. "Right, you are a big bratty baby. You act so stubborn and childish whenever you are sick. Just listen to us", said Jin. Yoongi just pouted.

"I am going and take rest", said Jin. Yoongi just hummed. Jin sighed and said, "What happened now? Why are you sad?" "You scolded me", said Yoongi. "You deserved that", said Jin. "Hyunnnngggg", Yoongi whined.

Jin just chuckled and said, "Okay fine, sorry. Sleep now." Yoongi nodded happily. Jin went out and left the mansion.

Time skips, lunch time

Tae entered Yoongi's room with lunch but frowned when he didn't saw Yoongi there. He was in the washroom. Soon Yoongi came out of the washroom all ready for office.