Chapter 96

Time skips, after 2 hours

Tae has already been shifted into Jungkook's room about an hour ago. Tae was still unconscious and Jungkook was still sleeping. Yoongi was not leaving them alone even for a second. He was checking Tae and Jungkook from time to time. He would sit next to Jungkook, adjusts his blanket, caress his hair and kept staring at him. Then he would go near to Tae's bed and sat next to him and caress his cheek, looking at his bandaged wound at the side of his stomach. He was pacing around the room again and again... one time checking on Jungkook, next time checking Tae.... and then again checking Jungkook.... then again Tae.

Hobi, Namjoon and Jin, all three were not in the room. Jin went to get his wounds treated and rest for a bit. Hobi went to check the security of the hospital and Namjoon was busy on the phone talking with their men at the base.

Sohee was in the room sitting on the couch. Sohee sighed and spoke, "Yoon, please sit down for some time. Don't roam here and there like this." Yoongi didn't answered to her nor listened to her, he just kept doing what he was doing. Sohee mumbled, "He will not listen this easily."

Then she stood up and went towards Yoongi who was sitting next to Jungkook this time and turned him around towards herself and pecked his forehead and spoke, "Will you please calm down?" "I am calm already", said Yoongi looking at Jungkook and then glancing at Tae. Sohee moved his gaze towards herself and said, "They are here with you Yoon. They will not disappear now. Please relax. We all are here for them." Yoongi just nodded his head and again turned towards Jungkook. Sohee just sighed and went and sat on the couch again.

After few minutes, Jungkook slowly opened his eyes. He adjusted his vision to the bright light of the room. As soon as he woke up, he remembered about Tae getting shot. He quickly got up, jolting up from the bed resulting in feeling immense pain in his chest area, his shoulders and back of his neck. He yelped in pain, "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

He shut his eyes tightly to bear the pain. Just then he felt someone supporting his upper body. He opened his eyes and saw Yoongi supporting him with worried expression and teary eyes. Sohee was also standing there supporting him. Yoongi scolded Jungkook a little, "Why you got up like this, huh? You can't move even a bit. Lie down."

Jungkook asked, "H-hyung... where is Tae hyung? Is he fine?" "He is fine. Don't worry. Lie down Kook", said Yoongi and helped Jungkook to lie down on the bed again. Yoongi made him lie down properly and start adjusting his blanket. Jungkook spoke gaining Yoongi's attention, "Hyung, please tell me where is Tae hyung. I want to see him. Why he is not here with me? A-are you lying to me? I-is h-he not fine? Tell me the truth hyung, please."

Jungkook was sobbing a little. Yoongi caressed his hair softly and said, "Kook, I am telling the truth. He is really fine. He is unconscious for now but doctor said that Tae can get discharged from the hospital just after three days. Bullet didn't cause any serious damage to him. He is all fine. Stop crying, please Kook."

Jungkook just nodded his head. Yoongi then spoke, "Look at your left. He is there." Jungkook moved his head to the other side and saw Tae lying there on another hospital bed with an iv attached to his body. Jungkook said, "Its all because of me. He got shot while saving me. I-it would have been better if I would have got shot."

Yoongi turned Jungkook's head towards himself, wiped his tears softly and said, "Kook, neither of you should have gotten shot. There is no fault of yours in all this. Don't blame yourself." Jungkook didn't said anything and looked at Tae again.

Yoongi sighed and spoke, "He will get his conscious soon. Now you listen to me carefully." Jungkook looked at Yoongi. Yoongi spoke, "Your condition is not good okay. Doctor asked you to take complete bed rest for atleast 2 months. Your ribs are cracked and your shoulders and nape also needs to be healed internally and also your leg. You can't move even a bit okay. You will feel pain while doing any movement. You have to take care of yourself and get better soon. I will not tolerate any kind of carelessness regarding your health, understood?"