Chapter 67

After the doctor left, Jin spoke, "Yoongi, Tae, Sohee, you all go home. I am here. I will take care of him." Yoongi and Tae both said together, "I am not going anywhere." They looked at each other and Jin sighed. Sohee chuckled a little and said, "Oppa, they are definitely not leaving from here. You go. I am here with them."

Before Jin could say anything, Yoongi spoke, "You both go. Me and Tae are here." "But, Yoon----", said Sohee but was cut off by Yoongi in between who spoke, "Please Sohee go. I am fine now. Take some rest. Jin hyung you also go. You must be tired."

Sohee said, "I am not going anywhere. I am here only. If you are stubborn then me too." Yoongi spoke, "Why are not trying to understand? We are here. You can come back in morning." Sohee said, "No, I am staying. Jungkook is my little baby. I am worried for him not for you. So I am staying here." Yoongi sighed and spoke, "Fine!!"

Then Sohee spoke, "Jin oppa, you go. We all are here." Jin nodded and said, "I can't win against you all. I will come back early morning. Just make sure to eat something."

Yoongi nodded and Jin left. After Jin left, Yoongi spoke, "Tae, go and have something. Sohee you also go." Sohee said, "I already had my dinner. You both go. I am here till then." Yoongi was about to say something but Sohee spoke, "Go Yoon. Eat something. Tae go with him and eat something you both."

Yoongi sighed and said, "Tae come on. Lets go. You must be hungry." Tae nodded and they both left from the room. Sohee sat beside Jungkook caressing his hair.

At the canteen

Yoongi and Tae purchased some food and sat down on the table to eat. There was complete silence between them and no one was speaking anything. They were just eating silently.

After few more minutes, Tae spoke, "Hyung!" Yoongi looked at Tae and hummed. Tae continued speaking, not looking at Yoongi, his concentration on his sandwich, "Were we too harsh with him?" Yoongi sighed and spoke, "Yes..... I guess......we were."

Tae spoke again, "Hyung, he will be fine right? He will not think something stupid." Yoongi didn't spoke for few minutes. Then he decided to speak, "Tae, I think he is thinking of himself as a disappointment. You already know how sensitive he is. We... we have assure him that he is not a disappointment." Tae looked at Yoongi with teary eyes and said, "We will do it hyung."

"Yeah, we will", said Yoongi. Tae smiled a little and nodded his head. Yoongi spoke, "You didn't talked to him at all in the past days?" Tae shook his head and said, "N-no hyung and I am regretting it now. He must be so alone all the time. He asked me to apologize him but I didn't. I was angry on him but now, I am not. I know he must have realized that drugs are not for fun."

Yoongi nodded and said, "Yeah, he have realised. He didn't even moved a bit when he was on his knees the whole time, even when it started raining." Tae then said in a low voice, "Hyung, don't get me wrong but that was too much. He was literally there in the backyard in the same position for so many hours and in the rain too."

Yoongi sighed and spoke, "I know.... and I am really guilty for that... I shouldn't had forgotten about him." Tae just looked away hiding his tears. Yoongi looked at Tae and spoke, "Are you crying Tae?" Tae shook his head vigorously like a kid and said, "Ani! I am not." Yoongi chuckled and spoke, "You are still the same. You can't see him sick or in pain."

Tae didn't said anything and silently wiped his tears. Yoongi continued speaking, "I remember when Jungkook used to get sick or used to get hurt in the childhood, you were the one who always started to cry instead of him." Tae smiled a little. Yoongi spoke again, "You remember when-----".

Flashback (14 years ago)

Two cute little boys were playing in the park. "Kook, pass the ball to me", said little Tae. "Hyungie, I won't give to you", said little Jungkook teasing his Tae hyung.