Chapter 39

Tae fainted and everyone panicked. Jimin sprinkled some water on Tae's face but he didn't budged. Sohee patted his cheek lightly and spoke, "Tae, what happened? Wake up. Wake up Tae." It was not working. Then Yoona spoke being all worried, "What happened to him unnie?" "He will be fine. Don't be afraid", said Sohee.

Then Jimin spoke, "Noona lets take him to the hospital immediately. Lets go fast." She nodded and they brought Tae out of the house. Tae's guards who were out of the house saw Tae fainted. They immediately went towards them and one guard asked, "What happened to him?"

"We don't know. He suddenly started coughing and fainted. We are taking him to the hospital", said Sohee. The guard nodded and said to the other guard, "Inform Yoongi sir immediately and bring the van to the main gate fast. Nothing should happen to him."

He then spoke to Sohee, "Mam, we will take him ahead. Leave him to us." Before Sohee could say anything, Yoona spoke, "Who are you people and how can we leave him to you all?" "Mam, we don't have time. We are for his security. Let us take him", said the guard.

Sohee knew that the guards were arranged by Yoongi for Tae. She held Yoona and spoke, "Okay take him. We are coming in our car." Yoona spoke, "But unnie-----", she got cut off in between by Sohee, she said, "He will be fine. They are for his security. We are going in our car. Don't worry."

The guards took Tae to the hospital in van and all three of them left the house in their car.

At the hospital

Soon, Tae was taken to the emergency room. Doctors and nurses were inside the room checking Tae and the guards were guarding outside. Jimin, Sohee and Yoona also reached. The doctor injected Tae and put a oxygen mask on his face. An iv was attached to his hand. He was still unconscious. Doctors took some blood samples and immediately send it for testing.

Soon, the main doctor came out of the room. Sohee, Jimin and Yoona ran towards him. Doctor said, "We are not able to figure out what happened to him. We have already taken blood samples for testing. We need to know his medical history. Please can someone from his family tell me about that." Sohee spoke, "His brother is coming. He can tell you." The doctor nodded and went to his cabin.

They all sat there all worried. Jimin was having tears in his eyes. He spoke, "Noona, will he be fine? What happened to him suddenly?" Yoona was also tensed. Sohee spoke, "He will be fine. Nothing will happen to him. Yoongi is coming. He must know his medical history." Jimin just nodded.

After few minutes, they saw Yoongi entering the hospital furiously. He was walking very fast. He immediately went inside the emergency room after glancing at Sohee sitting there. They all got up from their places and looked inside the emergency room from the glass window.

Yoongi was standing at a little distance from Tae's bed. He was hesitating to go near him. It seems like he was afraid. He kept both of his hands on his face covering his eyes. After few seconds, he removed his hands from his face and took a deep breathe. He was holding back his tears. Then he went near Tae with slow steps. He softly caressed his hair and a tear escaped from his eye seeing Tae in this condition.

He called one of the guards and spoke, "Bring the doctor here fast. I need to talk to him and don't let anyone else enter in here without my permission." The guards obliged and called the doctor in the room. Yoongi said to the doctor while gritting his teeth, "What happened to my brother? Make him fit and fine again. I will not hesitate to do something wrong if anything happens to him."

The doctor said, "S-sir, we have sent the blood samples for testing. We can tell anything after that only. We have already injected him to keep him stable. He will stay fine for some time." After listening to the doctor, Yoongi grabbed his collar harshly and spoke in a scary voice, "What do you mean by for some time, huh? Are you a doctor or not? I want him all fine."