Chapter 98

After Yoongi left for the hospital, Jin got up and went to the room where Minho was resting. He knocked on the door before entering and then twisted the door knob. He entered inside and saw Minho sitting on the bed looking outside of the window.

Jin cleared his throat to gain his attention. Minho looked at him and again looked outside the window. Jin spoke, "M-minho, actually I wanted to talk to you about-------".

"Why you came here now? Want to show how stupid I am... you used me again and lied to me again.. and I believed you again like a stupid person..... please let me go from here.. I don't want to stay here", said Minho with few tears falling from his eyes, still looking out of the window.

Jin took a few steps towards Minho and spoke, "I know I hurted you many times but..... but I needed to save Jungkook. You know how Lee's torchered him and you... you were the one who shared that videos with us.... and ------".

"So you are here to take revenge... want to kill me for working with them, huh? Do it.... I am sick of this life anyways.... kill me", said Minho now looking at Jin. Jin shook his head and said, "I am not here for that. You are getting me wrong. I came here to apologize to you and clear all the things. I really felt guilty for using you in all this but------".

"But what huh.... I know you are also like Lee's... they always just uses me for their works and always treated me like a dog and now you too.... I thought that you truly loved me... but no... that was just a plan... you were playing with me all the time and I was a fucking stupid to believe in you. You made me feel way more pathetic than Lee's ever did. You are a------", said Minho now holding back his tears while looking at Jin.

He was cut-off in between when Jin went and kneeled down in front of him holding his hands. Jin spoke, "Please give me one chance to explain everything. No one can ever dare to hurt you again in your life and I promise you that. I will always be there for you. Please Minho, I really-------"

Minho pulled his hands away and spoke cutting him off in between, "How can I believe you huh? How can I... when I know who used me... you never thought about me once..... why I am even expecting this when I know that you don't loves me... huhhh!!...leave that love thing aside... you just thinks of me as an object who don't have any feelings... whom you can use just anytime when you need.... I was a stupi-------".

Minho was cut-off in between again when Jin tightly closed his mouth with his palm and spoke a little loudly, "How much you talk huh? Let me speak for once. You are literally rapping non-stop." Minho jerked his hand away and yelled loudly, "Now can't I even say anything? Now I need your permission to speak. What you think of yourself, huh? Will everyone and everything will always work according to you? No.... it will not and I will definitely not........ ahhhhhh!"

Minho screamed in shock when Jin suddenly pushed his upper body on the bed & pinned his hands beside his head. Jin said, "I swear, I will kiss you so harshly now if you don't stop blabbering." "You can't do anything like that to me", said Minho thrashing his hands and legs in Jin's hold, trying to get away from him.

"You are really not listening.... Minho stop it... ", said Jin but Minho was constantly trying to push-off Jin from him but Jin was much stronger. Jin gritted his teeth and at the next moment, he attached his lips to Minho's and started kissing him.

Minho stopped moving and his eyes widened. He couldn't process anything for few seconds. Then he suddenly pushed away Jin from top of him and abruptly stood up from the bed. Jin fell at the other side of the bed.

Minho spoke, "Y-you kissed me... why... what were you trying to do, huh?" Jin stood up from the bed and took some steps towards Minho and said, "Please Minho... listen... I was trying to calm you down. Y-you were not listening."