Chapter 97

Yoongi hummed and was about to go back and sit on the couch but heard a low voice, "H-h... hyung...."

He snapped his head towards Tae and saw him getting his conscious back and immediately ran towards him. Jungkook also looked at his side and Jin & others also ran towards him.

The moment Tae opened his eyes, he found Yoongi looking at him, caressing his hair. Then he looked at others as well staring at him. He asked in a low voice, "J-jungkook.... i-is he f-fine... where is he?" Jin replied to him, "He is fine. See he is right here...... he just needs rest and some care."

Tae looked at his right side and saw Jungkook looking at him with worried expression. Jungkook spoke, "Hyung, are you fine?" Tae nodded his head assuring Jungkook that he is fine. Jungkook smiled, then looked at others and asked, "Can I go closer to hyung, please?"

Yoongi spoke, "No... you can't move... he is fine." Before anyone can say anything else, Yoongi spoke again, "I am sending the doctor in. He will check Tae."

Then he left the room for the first time after his brothers were admitted there. He sent the doctor inside to check on Tae and Jungkook and himself went to the balcony.

He looked at the outside view and unknowingly some tears fell from his eyes. He sighed in relief and closed his eyes for once and then open them.... letting more and more tears fell from his eyes. This was the first time he was letting his emotions out since Jungkook got kidnapped and all this happened.

He badly wanted to cry the moment he saw Jungkook in pain in that video. He badly wanted to escape from the situation. He wanted to throw a tantrum and ask someone to bring his brother back to him. He.... he really wanted to lean on somebody. He was afraid.... so much afraid that he can't even put his feelings into words. He wanted to feel weak for a moment but couldn't.... he had to be strong all the time. He knew if he let his tears fall.... then he can't face his rivals and can't gather enough strength to get Jungkook back. He was not even allowed to feel weak..... he promised Tae that he will get Jungkook back. He was the only one on whom Tae relied. He couldn't be weak and had to be strong for his brothers.

And in the end, when Tae got shot.... he felt as if his whole world stopped. He couldn't protect his both brothers... first Jungkook and then Tae. He felt like a looser and a failure. He felt as if his heart stop beating because his life... his brothers... for whom he is living till now.... they both were lying lifeless in front of him... on the hospital bed.... and he can't do anything.

Yoongi cried his heart out... letting out all his emotions through his tears he was bottling up inside himself. He felt his body weak and he slowly fell down on the floor sliding against the balcony railing, crying hesterically covering his face with his palms and wailing loudly. He was very vulnerable right now.

Then he felt two arms wrapping around his shoulders, taking him into a warm embrace. He felt the warmth of someone he really needed the most this time. No one spoke anything. He moved his palms away from his face and hided his face in the other person's neck hugging the said person tightly.

"Cry as much as want Yoon..... they both are fine now", said Sohee. "I-i.... I w-was.... was so s-scared.... S-sohee.... I c-couldn't protect Jungkook and Tae....... I-is Tae mad, w-why he t-took.... took that bullet.... w-what if I would have l-lost him.... w-what if.... what if his c-condition would have been... s-serious.... I c-can't live w-without any of t-them... I f-felt like d-dying... d-dying.......", spoke Yoongi while crying badly.

"Shhh! Calm down Yoon. Everything is fine now", said Sohee caressing his back softly.

"W-what would have..... h-happened if... if I c-couldn't f-fine Kook on time..... t-they are m-monsters.... y-you saw Kook's condition.... he c-can't e-even move on his own..... h-how much t-they torchered him...... I c-can never f-forgive myself for l-letting all this happen.... w-why they h-have to b-bear all this..... I s-swear.. I will not leave those bastards..... m-my b-brothers.... t-they have gone through so much....", said Yoongi still sobbing. Sohee was comforting him and letting him take his all emotions out.