Chapter 68

After the call ended, Eunwoo got worried and mumbled, "I need to go check on him. Somebody should be there for him. His hyungs are already ignoring him. He must be alone. I need to go..... but.... but where is he.....in which hospital??" Eunwoo grabbed his hair in frustation and spoke, "I am going. I will find him. Yes.... I... I will find him."

He picked up his bag and came out of the college. He thought while standing at the college's gate, "Where should I go?.... there are so many hospitals in Seoul... where should I go....ahhhhh!.... yeahhhh, his guards.... they must know..... I will go to his house and ask them.... yes... i will go......yeah...."

After saying this, he immediately left for Kim mansion.

After some time he reached the mansion. He went towards the guards but they stopped him and said, "You can't go inside." Eunwoo said, "I am not here to go inside. I am Jungkook's friend. Just tell me where is he. In which hospital?"

The guard said, "We can't tell you that." Eunwoo said in frustation, "Listen, I really have to be with Jungkook this time. He is sick and alone. His hyungs are not talking to him and ignoring him. I need to be with him."

The guard said, "Still.... we can't tell you anything." Eunwoo tried to convince the guard, "Are you not a human, huh? Don't you feel sad for another person? Please tell me where is he. Please.... I... I really need to go... he needs someone beside him." The guard said, "Try to understand! We can't tell anything. Yoongi sir will not spare us later."

Eunwoo said in frustation, "Tell me... your Yoongi sir don't care about Jungkook but I do. He needs someone besides him. Tell me." The guard said, "Leave from here."

Eunwoo yelled, "I am not leaving unless you guys are telling me his whereabouts." The guards didn't budged. They were just standing at their places. Eunwoo ran his hand in his hair in frustation. He tried to convince the guard again and again but it didn't worked.

He just sat tiredly beside the gate leaning against the wall with his head in his hands. He looked inside the mansion and saw lots of guards, maids and servants all around. He chuckled bitterly and mumbled, "What is the use of being so rich? Surrounded by lots of people but still alone. Jungkook, please be okay. I will always give you every happiness you deserve. Please be fine. Please come back soon. I am waiting for you here."

After few minutes, he was still sitting there. Then he heard two gardeners talking inside the mansion gate, who were watering the plants besides the mansion gate and close to the outer wall.

He heard one of the gardener saying, "I really felt bad for Jungkook sir. He got sick yesterday." The other said, "Yes, you know I was about to cry yesterday when he was kneeling down in the backyard for so long." Eunwoo furrowed his brows and started listening to them more carefully. He heard the one again, saying, "Yes, Yoongi sir is so strict and Jin sir too. They punished him harshly yesterday. That was too much and I think because of that he got sick."

Eunwoo clenched his fist tightly in anger. The gardeners continued talking, "Yes you know, I wanted to comfort him so bad. He is so young and he was suffering alone." The other agreed and said, "Yeah, Yoongi sir should not do these things to his own brother. He didn't even ate anything properly from past few days. He don't know how to cook and its a pity none of us could help him."

The other said, "Yes, if we would have helped him then don't know what would have happened to us then. He punishes his own brothers this badly, he must have killed us." The other one agreed and said, "Yes, right. Yesterday was too much. Jungkook sir was literally kneeling for the whole 8 hours that too in rain."

After listening to this, Eunwoo's eyes widened. He couldn't process the information he just got in his mind. Some tears fell from his eyes unknowingly. His mind was full of Jungkook's thoughts, "How... how can his hyung be so heartless? He made him kneel down for whole 8 hours and that too in rain. Is he even a human? Now he is in hospital because of him. J-jungkook, w-why are you bearing all this without even complaining? Please be fine. Just be fine please."