Chapter 7

Present Time (with Yoongi and Jungkook)

Yoongi is walking towards Jungkook. Jungkook is scared, he is not even blinking his eyes. The moment Yoongi reached to Jungkook, a tight slap landed on Jungkook's left cheek. Jungkook was not ready for something like this, he lost his balance and stumbled back bacause of the force of the slap. Eunwoo's phone fell out of his hands.

Jungkook was about to fall on the road but Eunwoo held him from the back. "Leave him", Yoongi said looking towards Eunwoo. Eunwoo immediately left Jungkook. Jungkook balanced himself and stood up again.

"Yoongi, calm do----", Hoseok said but immediately shut his mouth when Yoongi glared at him. Yoongi again looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes were teary but he was trying his best to not cry. He is looking very scared. He just hung his head low and looking towards his feet. His left cheek is now all red and fingerprints can be seen on it. His both hands at the front, one palm resting over the back of another hand. He was trembling a little and his hands were shaking seeing Yoongi this much angry.

"Where is your phone Jungkook?", Yoongi asked in his deep scary voice. Shivers ran down through Jungkook's body. No words are coming out of his mouth.

"I am asking something. ANSWER ME!!", yelled Yoongi on top of his lungs. Jungkook flinched hardly. The guards and Eunwoo also flinched listening to Yoongi's yell. Jungkook gathered all his courage and took a deep breathe before answering to Yoongi. He opened his mouth and started speaking in a very low voice,"H-h-hyung, I lost my phone somewhere."

He spoke in a very low tone, barely audible. Yoongi rubbed his forehead and grabbed Jungkook's nape and leaned a bit towards Jungkook, he said in a scary voice,"If you don't want to make it worse for yourself, then answer me quickly and honestly." He left Jungkook's nape harshly.

"H-h-hyung, I-i lost my p-phone s-somewhere", said Jungkook in a audible voice stuttering very badly. Tears started falling down from his eyes.

Yoongi is trying his best to control his anger. He asked to Jungkook again, "Where are your guards? Why are they not with you?"

This time Jungkook didn't answered Yoongi's question. Yoongi is now loosing his temper. He again slapped Jungkook on his left cheek harshly. This time the slap was more hard. Jungkook fell down on the road to his right side. His lip got a cut because of Yoongi's ring and it started bleeding. He is now crying silently and feeling a burning sensation on his left cheek.

Eunwoo and Hobi widened their eyes seeing Jungkook. They both didn't dare to utter anything or to do something. Eunwoo was scared for Jungkook. Hobi was feeling helpless in front of Yoongi's anger. He wanted to help Jungkook but he knew if he interfere in between, it will be worse for Jungkook.

"Stand up!", Yoongi said without looking at Jungkook. Jungkook got up slowly and stood again in front of his brother keeping his hands at the front and his head hung low like before. He wiped his tears.

"I think you forgot what I told you in the morning. What I said to you and to Tae in the morning?", asked Yoongi. "T-to k-keep our p-phones with us all the time and n-not to g-go anywhere w-without guards", replied Jungkook while gulping.

"Good, you still remember. So you should also remember that I asked you not to do anything which I don't like", Yoongi stated blankly. "Y-yes hyung", replied Jungkook.

"So tell me what were you doing here in this outer area of the city? What was that much important work that you came here without guards? And what about your car, huh? Have you seen its condition? What has happened? Tell me clearly why you came here", asked Yoongi making Jungkook more scared.