You/Dinah Drake - Soulmate

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

It's late in the evening when you're called to investigate the scene of a crime

It's late in the evening when you're called to investigate the scene of a crime. You were planning on telling them to find someone else but didn't when you learned that Lieutenant Drake had specifically requested for you. There was only one police officer that you knew whose last name was Drake. Last you heard, she was a detective.

"I heard you requested for me, Lieutenant."

"I feel like you're using that title to mock me."

"Me? I would never mock my superior."

Dinah rolls her eyes at your answer but doesn't reply with a comeback. She just simply decides to focus on the task at hand.

"Alright. We have two identified males. Can you tell me anything about how they could've died. I can't seem to find any visible wounds or anything to indicate how they were killed."

"I can certainly do that for you, Lieutenant."

Leave it to you, to ruin something that she should be proud of hearing.

"Will you quit it? We're friends."

"I know but it's fun to mess with you. Now let me concentrate on the task at hand."

You've gotten serious so Dinah just steps back and lets you work in peace. With nothing else to do, she simple watches you work.

"Come on. I think I found what could've killed these two."

You wave her offer to sit besides you so you could point out how you came to your conclusion. Dinah moves to sit at your right where a tattoo manages to catch her attention.

"Is that new?"

"Huh? Oh! It randomly showed up. It's my soulmate mark."

"Even you have it?! How is that even possible?"

"The universe just seems to like me better. Now lets get back to work. I'm sure we all want to catch who was responsible for the murders."

Dinah nods and the two of you focus back on the task at hand.

X

Dinah heads home, arriving late in the night. It had taken hours to process everything and make sure that the scene of the crime had been properly captured. Wanting nothing more than just to relax after spending such a long time with you, she undress to take a long shower.

In her state of undress, Dinah is finally able to see the same mark that she had spotted on your arm.

"No fucking way."

She grabs her phone and rushes to send you a picture of it.

X

You had been staring at the picture for the longest time, trying to figure out how it was possible for Dinah to actually be your soulmate. You had heard stories of people falling in love with others only to discover that they weren't soulmates. You hoped that wouldn't have been the case for you and your wish had come true. Dinah was your soulmate.

'I'm coming over.'

You text her as you make a u-turn to her place.

X

The two of you were sitting besides each other, staring at the mark of the other. It still felt like a dream.

"This is real? We're actually soulmates?"

"It looks to be that way. I don't think there's even been 4 identical marks."

"So what does this mean for us, (y/n)."

"It means whatever we want it to mean. We can either continue being friends and forget about the mark or we can see where things go. If I'm being honest here, I really want to do the second option."

"But you don't even like me."

"What makes you say that?"

"You're always an asshole to me. You constantly question my authority when you can. I could go on and on about the list of things that proves you don't like me but we'll just be here all night."

"Well I could go on and on about the list of things that proves that I love you but we'll just be here all night."

"You don't mean that. You just don't want to end up alone."

"Dinah, I love you. I've always had and always will. I couldn't exactly tell my friend and superior that I'm in love with them. Think of the consequences."

"Well now that it's out in the open, I think the consequences can go fuck themselves. I want to be with you."

You gave her a smile and pulled her in for a kiss that you've been wanting forever to give her.

"So worth the wait."

You mumbled against her lips. Dinah just laughs and leans in to kiss you again.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Sara Lance - Bad

Cat Grant - Surprise

Lena Luthor - Food

Jamie (The Haunting of Bly Manor) - Work

Kara Danvers - Chip

Cheryl Blossom - Closet

Lena Luthor - Part 2 //R does not care

Dianna Agron - Announcement

Angelina Jolie - Dislike

Lena Luthor - I Will Think of You

Nyssa/Sara - Hurt

Nyssa - Pinned

Taylor Swift - Hidden

Katie McGrath - Lunch

Maggie Sawyer - Broken

Lena Luthor - Secretary

Daenerys Targaryen - Posessive

Angelina Jolie - Shield

Morgana Pendragon - New

Gwen Stacy - Dimension

Chloe Decker - ??

Sophia Bush - Accident

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!