You/Amy Cimorelli - Pictures Part 1

Tears started to well up in your eyes as you saw the pictures

Tears started to well up in your eyes as you saw the pictures. The pictures just had to be photoshopped. There was no way that Amy was actually kissing someone after telling you that she wanted to marry you last night. There had to be an explanation. She was currently practicing with her sisters but this couldn't wait until she came home. Grabbing your coat, you sped as quickly and as safely to the studio.

X

"I need to see Amy."

"I'm afraid that she's unavailable at the moment. I can give her a message and she'll get back to you when she can."

One of the downsides of keeping your relationship a secret was that you were practically a nobody to Amy.

"You don't understand. I have to see her. This is important."

The secretary grabs her phone, ready to call security as you're causing a scene.

"If it was important then you could've just called her. Now please leave the premises or I will be calling security."

You sigh and make your way out of the building. Amy would be pissed if you caused a scene in the lobby and the reporters caught wind of it.

X

You've been sitting outside for the past hour when Amy finally comes out. You wait until she says goodbye to everyone for you to approach her.

"We need to talk."

You mumble to her as you walk besides her.

"(y/n)! What are you doing here?"

You look around the parking lot, finding that no one was around.

"To get answers about this. What the hell is this Amy?"

Pulling out your phone, you showed her the saved pictures that you had gotten from twitter. It's obvious by her expression that she was never going to mention them to you. You hardly got on social media so she had hoped that wouldn't find out about them.

"Please just let me explain."

You cross your arms while narrowing your eyes at her. Gulping loudly, Amy does her best to explain what led to those pictures.

"My sisters have been bugging me about not going out with someone and I just wanted to shut them up so I agreed to just go on one stupid date. The guy was a total douchebag and the dinner quickly ended. It was late at night by the time we headed out so he offered to walk me to my car. The kiss surprised me. He turned me around and pulled me for a kiss. I, of course ended it as soon as possible but it was too late. They had already gotten pictures of the kiss."

You're surprisingly calm for what Amy had just told you. She worries when you hadn't said a word for the past minute.

"(y/n)?"

"So rather than tell your sisters about us, you agreed to go on a date. Not only did you hide it from me, you weren't planning on telling me..."

"(y/n), please. You know that no one can know about this. You've seen how they..."

"They are your sisters! For godssake, Amy. You couldn't even tell them. The people that are supposed to be there for you and support you in everything."

You shake your head and take off the ring that she had given you as a promise. You've worn it every day since she had given it to you 4 years ago. She had given it to you as a promise that she'll one day tell the world about your relationship. You couldn't care about the world. You just wanted for your family to know that you were dating her. You kept your relationship from your parents because Amy had promised to one day be ready but it didn't matter anymore. It looked like Amy would go to the extremes just to hide your relationship that said something about her.

"What are you doing?"

You toss her the ring, letting it fall on the ground.

"We're over, Amy. You clearly care more about what the world thinks about you than us. I was patient with you but you took advantage of that. Don't bother contacting my anymore."

You turned around and headed back to your car. You had expected for Amy to chase after you but she didn't. Of course, she cared about what people would think if she was chasing after you. Taking a deep breath, you cleared your mind and headed back home to get rid of the fact that you were ever dating Amy.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Spiderman

Lena Luthor - Help

Kelly Clarkson - Ex

Meredith Grey - Surprise Part 2

Lauren Jauregui - Sleep

Lucy Lane/Maggie Sawyer - Hurt 2

Lucy Lane - Confessions

Felicity Smoak - Two Part 2

Natasha Negovanlis - Looks

Morgana Pendragon - Favor

Alex Danvers - Lost

Qi'ra - Secret

Taylor Swift - Surprise

Kate Kane - Secret

Kara Danvers - Mission

Kara Danvers - I See Red

Lena Luthor - Emotionless Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!