You/Chloe Decker - Days Part 2

You moved out of the city within the week after Chloe broke up with you

You moved out of the city within the week after Chloe broke up with you. Yours attempts to ignore your broken heart were always stopped when you came across something that reminded you of Chloe so you knew that you had to leave the city. The very same night that you decided to move, you packed all the essentials and moved across the county to a city where no one would find you.

"Open up, idiot!"

You knew that voice and as much as you wanted to see the person behind the door, you couldn't help but be pissed that she had tracked you down. There was a reason as to why you flew across the country.

"Go away, Mazikeen!"

"Do you want me to break down your door? Because I will do it, (y/n)."

"You wouldn't!"

Mazikeen smiles at the challenge and prepares to kick down the door when you suddenly open it before she could hit it.

"Close it! I wanted to kick down a door."

Rolling your eyes, you stepped to the side to let her in.

"What the hell are you doing here, Mazikeen? Shouldn't you be in LA?"

"I could be asking you the same thing. What the hell happened? No one has told me anything. You just up and left the city. That was pretty shitty of you, (y/n). I can handle Lucifer doing that to me but not my best friend."

"I'm sorry Mazikeen. My head has been in the clouds for a while."

Mazikeen raised her brow at the mention of clouds.

"Please tell me that you've finally decided to smoke pot? I might forgive your little run away attempt if you say yes."

For the first time in a couple of days, you actually laugh. It felt good to do so.

"I did not mean it like that Maze. I meant that a lot has been on my mind. Chloe broke up with me."

"What?! That bitch kept it from me. I'm going to kill her."

You had to step in front of her to stop her from walking out of your apartment and doing god knows what.

"No, you're not. You're not going to hurt Chloe."

"Why?! She broke your heart! When she came to us for help, I didn't think the idiot would go back to Lucifer but she actually did it."

"Maze, you can't be mad at her for choosing the one she loves. I'm not mad. I'm just upset."

"Well lucky for you, I'm here. I'm going to make you forget about your shitty ex."

"Whatever you have planned, I don't want part of it. I have work tomorrow."

"No way. You need to deal with this in an unhealthy way so you can start moving on from Chloe. Trust me."

"I don't even have a choice, do I?"

"Nope!"

X

Mazikeen had ended up getting the two of you drunk to the point that neither of you knew what you were doing. Once the sun rose, you both found yourself to be sleeping next to each other naked.

"Please, tell me that we didn't fuck."

"Sorry, love but we most definitely fucked."

It had taken you a while to realize that you weren't bothered about the fact that the two of you fucked. You were bothered about the fact that you couldn't remember what it was like to sleep with her.

"Alright, spill it. You've been looking at me all weird since we realized that we fucked."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Maze. I've been acting as normal."

"Yeah....I don't believe you. Either you tell me or I force you to tell me."

Mazikeen was already taken out her knives as she took several steps towards. You knew she would never hurt you but you couldn't' help but feel a little scared and turned on as you watched her approach you with them.

"I...I have nothing to tell you."

"It looks like I'm going to have to get you to talk then. That's okay. This way is more fun."

She continues walking until your back hits the wall and you have nowhere else to go. With a smile, Maze walks up to hold the knife against your throat as she leans in to whisper in your ear.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't even be able to remember your name."

X

Maze kept her promise and you were glad that she had done so. Soon after that, the two of you started casually hooking up until it became something more serious. A year later and the two of you were just walking out of the court house with a marriage certificate.

"How mad do you think Ella will be when she finds out that we got married?"

"On a scale from 1-10? I think a 10. Lets just keep this between us for now."

"This is the second best idea you've ever had, Mazikeen."

"Yeah? What was the first?"

"Asking me to marry you."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page'

Laurel Lance - Lost

Natasha R... - Cry

Rebekah Mikaelse/Hayley Marshall - Protective

Emily ... - Ring

Sarah Truong - Along

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!