You/Daenerys Targaryen - Obsessed

Daenerys should've know that if she wanted something done correctly then she had to be the one to do it

Daenerys should've know that if she wanted something done correctly then she had to be the one to do it. Her guards were apparently too incompetent to even keep an eye on you to make sure you weren't too far away from the castle. They had one job and they fucked it up.

"I-I'm sorry, your highness. She was on our sight one second and then she disappeared the next."

"Enough. Get out of my sight. I have to do everything myself."

Daenerys walked past them and began her search for you.

X

"(y/n)! There you are!"

She gave you a sweet smile when you turned around to face her. You had been in the last place she had expected. With Jon Snow, outside the castle grounds to practice your sword fighting.

"Hey! Jon was just showing me a couple of tricks that I could use."

"Oh, he was?"

She turned around to face him, giving him the coldest stare that he's ever seen. He paled at the sight of it, something telling him that he had messed up.

"F-Forgive me. I did not mean to overstep any boundaries."

"Don't worry about it Jon. Thank you for your help but we'll be leaving now."

He bows and the two of you head back up to the castle.

"I wasn't done with the training."

You tell her with a pout. Daenerys always had a habit of putting a stop to a lot of things that you picked up to entertain yourself. Her excuse would always tend to be that she didn't want for you to accidently hurt yourself.

"You could..."

"I know, I know. I could've gotten hurt. It's not really fair that you get to do all these trainings while I'm just stuck in the castle. I'm bored all the time, Daenerys. You prohibit me from doing almost everything that I like."

"No, I don't. I'm simply watching out for you. I don't want for you to accidentally hurt yourself. Is that such a crime?" Daenerys sighs with a shake of her head. "You could get killed the minute that I take my eyes off of you and I would never be able to live with myself if something happened to you."

You felt guilty for resenting Daenerys. She was just looking out for you and you weren't appreciating the efforts that she would go through to keep you safe.

"Danny, I'm sorry. It's just frustrating. There's nothing to do in the castle. You're always busy and everyone seems to avoid my like the plague."

Daenerys bit her lip to hold back a smile. After killing the last person that had refused to obey orders, everyone now understood to stay away from you. You had been oblivious to it all as she told you that he had been reassigned. You didn't question her, finding no reason to suspect otherwise.

"I'm sorry, love. Everyone's just been so busy preparing for our trip to the North."

"Then I should be preparing too. I need to learn how to better use a sword. I can't depend on you to keep me safe. We could get separated."

"That won't happen."

"What why? You don't know what it would be like to fight against the Night King's army."

"Because, we're not going. I'm sending half of my army to help the North and the rest will march with us to the South."

"Is that such a good idea?"

"Shouldn't we wait for them to return?"

"We have 2 dragons. We're at a far better advantage. I'm not worried about either army's."

The two of you stopped at the door of your chambers.

"Daene..."

"Enough. I will not have you question me about my choices. I did all this to keep you safe, (y/n). Please trust that things will work out."

You nodded, not wanting to upset her. She was different person when she was upset.

"I trust you."

"Good. Now, it's getting late. You should head to bed. I just have one more final meeting and I'll meet you back here."

"Alright. Please hurry back. I hate falling asleep without you besides me."

"I'll try my best. Now go on."

The two of you kiss before you head inside.

X

Daenerys grips Jon's chin tightly to force him to look down at her. It was such a pity that he had done what he did. He could've been useful to her.

"You don't want to do this, your majesty. The North will start a war for this. You can't survive an attack from the North and South."

"I can handle both sides. What I can't handle is someone corrupting (y/n). I never approved any trainings much less with you."

"She asked for me to teach her!"

"I warned you to keep away from, (y/n). You didn't listen."

Jon started to panic. Daenerys was truly going to kill him just because he trained with you.

"You're crazy! Let me go! I'll leave! You don't have to send your army to help us! Just let me go!"

Daenerys gives him a sweet smile.

"Dracarys"

X

Daenerys arrived back in her chambers late in the night, smelling like smoke.

"..what happened?"

You asked, still half asleep. Daenerys changed into her nightgown and laid down behind you. She sighed happily after wrapping an arm around you to pull you closer to her.

"We had a traitor amongst our ranks. I took care of him. Go back to sleep. It's late."

You didn't bother to argue with her as you closed your eyes again and fell asleep.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Spiderman Part 2

Amy Cimorelli - Part 2

Ava Sharpe - Wrong

Jillian Holtzmann - Help

Lena Luthor - Lost

Meredith Grey - Bar

Heather Chandler - Shattered

Lena Luthor - Intern

Lena Luthor - Saving

Alex Danvers - Captain

Emilia Clarke - Favorite

Katie McGrath - House

Alex Danvers - Shy

Natasha R - Hurt

Lena Luthor - Use

Kara Danvers - Black Mercy

Lena Luthor - Cat

Kara Danvers - I See Red Part 2

Morgana Pendragon - Ring

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!