You/Alex Danvers - Pie

Alex was close to falling asleep when she felt you gently shake her. 

"Babeee, are you awake?"

The brunette yawned loudly as she nodded. 

"Is everything okay?"

"No. I'm craving some pie."

Alex gulps loudly at the mention of you wanting pie. You had finished the last of your pie earlier in the day and she hadn't gotten around to making you another one. 

"Pie? Uh? Are you sure that you don't want anything else...." She trails off when she sees you start to get upset. "I mean, I'll get you your pie. It'll just take a while. Give me a second."

You give her a bright smile and lean down to give her a kiss. 

"Thanks babe."

"Of course, anything for you."

She climbs out of the bed and rushes to the kitchen while dialing Kara. 

"Alex? Is everything okay? Why are you calling this late?"

"You need to get down here..." She hears wind for a second and then hangs up when she sees Kara knocking at her window. "You didn't let me finish."

"You said to get down here! Obviously it was an emergency or else you wouldn't be calling so what's going on? Is everything okay with (y/n)?"

Kara leans against the kitchen counter as she watches Alex go around the kitchen to gather ingredients. 

"No." Alex hissed out. "I forgot to make her pie before bed and now she's craving some. I need you to bake it for me and cool it of."

"But Alex, aren't you the one saying to not use my powers for personal use."

Alex stops for a second to turn around and glare at Kara. 

"Do you want me to tell her that you ate the last of her pie?

"You wouldn't!"

"You don't think so?" She asks with a smirk. "Ba....."

Alex doesn't get to finish as Kara rushes to cover her mouth. 

"Okay! Okay! I'll help."

X

With Kara's help, it didn't take long for the pies to get ready. They ended up baking 3 to make sure that a repeat of what happened wouldn't occur again. 

"Thanks again for helping me out. (y/n) would've had my head if I told her that we didn't have any."

"Anything for my nephew and sister-in-law."

Alex rolls her eyes as she hugs Kara.

"Goodnight, Kara."

"Night, Alex."

As soon as Kara leaves, Alex makes her way to your bedroom with the pie and fork. When she gets to the room, she finds that you had fallen asleep. Alex quietly laughs and heads back to the kitchen to put away the pie. She should've known you wouldn't be able to stay awake for too long. Kara should've noticed your slower heartbeat but she was too busy concentrating on making sure she didn't burn the pie. 

When she returns, she slips behind you and wraps her arm around your waist before drifting off.