You/Kara Danvers - I See Red Part 1

TW: Death

It had been a mistake

It had been a mistake. A foolish mistake that happened when you drank a little more than you could handle. Kara had caught you in the middle of fucking a complete strange in your bed and somehow found it within herself to forgive you for your mistake. Ever since that night, you've been nothing but a perfect girlfriend to her. You loved her and despite her forgiveness, you just knew that you were going to spend the rest of your life making it up to her.

As usual, you're preparing for a date night with Kara. Without a fail, you would always take her out to new places on Friday's. You're finishing putting on your makeup when your phone rings.

"Oh, thank god. That means she's not there."

"What? Who's not here?" There's 3 knocks at your door, letting you know that Kara had arrived. "I'm sorry, Alex. That's Kara. I have to go."

"No, wait!"

Alex tried to get your attention but you had already hung up.

"Kara...are you okay? W-Wha.."

Kara pushes you inside your apartment, slamming the door behind her.

"A wonderful thing happened to me, (y/n). You see, I was exposed to kryptonite."

"We need to get you to the DEO! I'll call Alex!"

You reached for your phone but Kara was far quicker. She gives you a smile that was anything but sweet while crushing your phone. Gulping, you took small steps away from Kara.

"There's no need to get her involved, (y/n). This is just between me and you. I just want to talk"

"Kara, you don't seem well..."

"I've never felt better than now."

With a burst of speed, she slams your back on the wall. Her hand wrapped around your throat while looking down at you. You wanted to cry from fear and pain but it was impossible as Kara started to choke you.

"I've been such a fool, (y/n). I don't understand how I managed to forgive you after you fucked that girl."

Kara laughed at your attempts to get out of her hold. It was literally impossible to escape. She had superhuman strength while you were just human. Nothing you could do would make her let go. Except that she wanted to make you suffer a little longer before the finale.

"I-I'm so-"

You tried to talk but Kara kissed you, stopping you from saying anything else. With the lack of oxygen, you were losing conscious. All you could focus was on Kara's hand and lips on you.

"You're sorry? You shouldn't have done it in the first place. You broke my heart, (y/n). I only forgave you because I had given you my entire heart but you stepped on it. I lost a piece of myself that day and I've never been the same."

She rolls her eyes when she notices you seconds from passing out. Letting you go and stepping back, you fall to your knees as you try to catch your breath.

"K-Kara, please. I'm so.."

Using her foot, she pushes you on your back and presses her foot against your chest. A rib had definitely broken in the process.

"Don't you get it. I don't want to hear your shitty apologies, (y/n). What I want is for you to pay for breaking my heart and no apology will ever fix the piece of me that you destroyed."

"I-I've been trying to m-make it..."

"Oh no." You cry out in pain as she presses harder against your chest. "Do you really think that everything that you were doing was making it up to me? All those shitty dates and gifts? No, none of that will ever make it up to me, (y/n)."

She removes her foot and bends down to pick you up by your neck. While holding you, she walks you over to the balcony, letting you dangle by the side of the building.

"This is only fitting right? You can't be upset that I'm going to kill you. It's only fair that you pay with your life, (y/n). It's a shame really. I loved you."

Your adrenaline had kicked in and you were struggling in her hold. Fear clearly evident in your eyes at what was about to happen. Kara genuinely smiled for the very first time since she arrived as she looked into your eyes.

"Any last words?"

"I love you, Kara."

Kara's smile grows bigger just before she lets you plummet down the 50 floors.

X

Alex had been too late. It hadn't even been 10 minutes since you hung up but that had been enough time for Kara.

"Kara..."

Kara turns to face her sister, acting like if nothing had happened.

"Alex! I was beginning to wonder where you were. You missed the show."

This snaps Alex out of her trance and shoots Kara with the neutralizing gun. It immediately does its work, releasing all the kryptonite in Kara's system. With it gone, Kara passes out.

X

"Are you sure that you want to do this Alex? Kara will lose all her memories with (y/n)."

"Lena, Kara killed her. Kara will never be the same if she woke up and found out what she did. It pains me to do this to her and (y/n) but this is the only way. Delete Kara's memories."

Lena took once glance at Kara and turned on the machine.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Emotionless Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Obsessed

Lena Luthor - Spiderman Part 2

Amy Cimorelli - Part 2

Ava Sharpe - Wrong

Jillian Holtzmann - Help

Lena Luthor - Lost

Meredith Grey - Bar

Heather Chandler - Shattered

Lena Luthor - Intern

Lena Luthor - Saving

Alex Danvers - Captain

Emilia Clarke - Favorite

Alex Danvers - Shy

Natasha R - Hurt

Lena Luthor - Use

Kara Danvers - Black Mercy

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!