You/Nyssa al Ghul/Sara Lance - Hurt

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You woke up to your whole body hurting

You woke up to your whole body hurting. With the pain you were in, you hadn't taken notice that you weren't back in the forest.

"Don't move. You'll only hurt yourself."

You quickly open your eyes to find two strangers that were in fact alphas. Not wanting to be close to them, you quickly tried to climb out of the bed to run out. Unable to untangle yourself from the mess of sheets that you were in, you would've almost fallen had it not been for the blonde that had caught you.

"You're safe. We're not going to hurt you. Just please calm down. You're severely injured."

You struggled in your arms so she could let you go but she had a thigh grip. She wasn't letting you go until you calmed down.

"P..please. Don't hurt me. I'm sorry for whatever it is that I did. Just please don't hurt me."

You begged with your eyes closed, not wanting to see their fists before they hit you. You flinch at their soft touch. One of them was cupping your cheek while the other was running their fingers through your hair to help calm you down.

"You didn't do anything wrong. We just want you to lay back down so we can give you some medicine for the pain. You are still in pain, aren't you?"

You slowly nodded, not really knowing why you seemed to trust them in your condition. From previous experiences, you knew it would turn out to be a bad thing but something was telling you that these two women wouldn't hurt you.

"Alright. Then lay back down for us."

The blonde woman helps you lay back down before readjusting everything that you had taken off while you attempted to escape.

"Good. This is quite a strong pain reliever so it'll knock you out after a few minutes. We promise to stay by your side to keep you safe. We won't let anybody hurt you, okay?"

All you can do is give them a small smile, you really had no other choice but to trust them.

X

Sara and Nyssa, as they had introduced themselves to you, found you at the forest covered in blood. Not wanting to leave you alone, they had brought you in to help you heal. You didn't trust them at first but as the days passed by, they seemed to be the only ones you could now trust. They hadn't laid a finger on you and that was more than enough to gain your trust.

"It looks like you'll be out of here in no time. You never did tell us if we could contact someone to come pick you up or visit you."

"I..I don't have anyone to contact. I was running away."

Sara and Nyssa looked at each other, trying to see if it was a good idea to ask you more about it. They could see how you trusted them but they didn't want to take advantage of your trust.

"If you don't mind our asking, why were you running away?"

"I was running away from my ex, I ran out of the house after a brutal fight and didn't stop until my body gave out. That's where you found me."

Everything in Sara and Nyssa was telling them to find whoever your ex was and kill them. They couldn't believe that someone actually laid their hand on you. Not wanting to leave you alone after what you said, they decided to find them at a later time.

"Well it's a good thing that we were able to find you. We're more than happy to have you here until you're ready to head out. We like having you around."

"I don't bother the two of you?"

"Not at all. In fact, you brighten up this place."

"Sara is right, you brighten up this place. It always felt like something as missing and it seems that it was you."

You look away, not wanting for them to see your blush. In just a short time, you had developed a crush on them and you had no intention of telling them.

X

Several weeks passed by and you were fully recovered. As promised, Nyssa and Sara let you stay at their place despite not paying any rent. You felt bad that you were taking advantage of their kindness so you would often do things for them to be helpful when they weren't around.

"What happened?!"

Nyssa and Sara just smiled, not realizing how terrifying they looked with blood dripping down their faces.

"Lets just say that we paid your ex a little visit. He won't be a problem anymore."

"....thank you." They gambled on the fact that you wouldn't approve of what they had done but they were happy to see you were okay with it. What they hadn't expected was for you to kiss them. "I...I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me. Please forgive me."

The two of them cup your cheek, giving you a loving smile.

"Forgive you for what? We've been wanting for you to kiss us since forever."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Nyssa - Pinned

Taylor Swift - Hidden

Katie McGrath - Lunch

Maggie Sawyer - Broken

Lena Luthor - Secretary

Daenerys Targaryen - Posessive

Angelina Jolie - Shield

Morgana Pendragon - New

Gwen Stacy - Dimension

Chloe Decker - Days

Sophia Bush - Accident

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!