You/Laurel Lance - Lost

"You're fired, Laurel

"You're fired, Laurel. Get your things and go."

The man tossed her a box and left her office to give her space to grab her things. She wanted nothing more than to hurt the man for tossing her aside like if she wasn't the one bringing in all the big cases. Hurrying up to get out of the office, she only bothered to get things that she didn't want to lose like several frames with a picture of you and her, a paperweight that you had custom made for her and other gifts you had given to her so she could decorate the office.

X

Laurel didn't bother to go home after being fired. She didn't know how she was going to tell you about losing yet another job. Without her income, the two of you would barely be able to pay the bills for the months. Wanting to just forget her troubles for a second, she headed to the nearest bar and began to drink away.

"That's enough. You've already reached your limit, lady."

"Fuck off and just serve me my drink! You want a tip? Here."

She hurries to pull out her wallet to hand him the spare cash she had for emergencies.

"I don't want your money. Just go home. The bar is already going to close."

Laurel tries to slide the money to his shirt pocket so he steps back to put a space between the two of you.

"Come on. These are easy $200. Give me my drink."

"No! I'm not going to serve you another drink. Now is there anyone I can call for you? You clearly don't even know your left from right."

With a shrug, she just hands him her phone to dial someone. The man doesn't know who to call so he just dials the last number that Laurel had talked to.

"Laurel? Where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you."

"Hi. I'm a bartender at Noonan's. Laurel is way too drunk to head home on her own so she gave me her number to call you."

"Oh! Thank you so much for calling. I'll be there as soon as I can."

X

The bar was just about to close when you arrive.

"Laurel! Oh, thank god."

You grab her things and thank the man with a tip for calling. Laurel is barely to walk as she had far too many drinks to think straight.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). I fucked up again."

"Laurel, whatever happened. We'll figure it out together. Now lets go home. You're not going to feel so good tomorrow morning."

You help her take a seat at your car before driving back home. Leaving her things in the car, you lead her straight to your shared bedroom to undress her and help her in the bath.

"You're not going to join me?"

She asks when she notices that you're about to leave.

"No, I'm going to go get your things so just stay right there." You don't return until you're sure that she's washed. "Here. Lets get you into these. You'll be more comfortable."

Laurel smiled when she noticed you were in your pajamas as well.

"Are you going to join me in bed?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I? Come on, you're going to need all the sleep you can get."

Both of you laid down on the bed with you being the big spoon this time. Laurel preferred to be the big spoon but she often enjoyed being held when things got too rough for her.

"I got fired, (y/n). I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. It could've happened to me too. What matters is that we get through this together."

"I've been fired 3 times this year. How can you not be upset with me?"

"I'm worried but not upset. I don't like when you get black out drunk when it happens."

"I know. I know. I just can't help it. I feel like a failure and I want to forget."

You kissed her neck and held her a little tighter.

"You're not a failure. All those people just didn't deserve you. I'm sure you'll be able to find a better job. You always do. Try to get some sleep. I have a feeling that you're not going to be feeling so good tomorrow."

Laurel groaned at what awaited her in the morning.

"I'll try not to be too much trouble."

"Mhm. Goodnight, love."

"Goodnight, baby."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page'

Natasha R... - Cry

Rebekah Mikaelse/Hayley Marshall - Protective

Emily ... - Ring

Sarah Truong - Along

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!