You/Chloe Decker - Days Part 1

Chloe didn't think she would ever get over Lucifer after he had to leave but she did

Chloe didn't think she would ever get over Lucifer after he had to leave but she did. It took her some time but eventually the memories of Lucifer stopped being painful to think about. You entered her life and completely changed it for the better. After meeting you, the two of you had become quick friends. She told you everything that had happened and you were there so she could have a shoulder to cry on. You listened to her cry about this Lucifer and you were never bothered by the fact that Chloe would come over to your place just to cry about him. You never pushed her to get over him and she was grateful for it. Everyone else kept telling her that he was never coming back and that was just making things worse. With your help, she slowly got over Lucifer. Once she did, she soon realized that she had fallen for you. Chloe kept it to herself, afraid that she had only fallen for you because you were always there for her but once she realized that her feelings weren't going anywhere, she confessed. She told you how she felt about you and you were more than happy to hear that she returned your feelings.

The two of you had only been dating for 4 months when Lucifer returned.

"Well? Aren't you happy to see me Chloe? I always envisioned to be greeted by a welcome party and you jumping into my arms. I'll settle for you jumping into my arms."

"Lucifer! You're back."

"Ouch. That was not enthusiastic at all."

Chloe shakes her head and walks over to give him a hug. It had been almost 2 years since she had last seen him. She didn't that she'll ever get to see the man that left her for hell.

"I'm sorry. My head has just been all over the place. It's so good to see you. How are things in hell?"

"Same old, same old. Dark, lonely, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm back for good. I told you that I was going to find a way to stay on Earth and I did."

You had just finished getting out of the shower when you heard Chloe talking to someone. Neither of you were expecting anyone so you were curious to see who was at the door. Quickly changing into something presentable, you headed out to see Chloe talking to a man.

"Chloe, who's this?"

"(y/n)! This is Lucifer. Lucifer, this is (y/n)"

He's completely unaware of who you are as he smiles and holds out his hand for you to shake.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, (y/n)."

You force yourself to smile as you shake his hand.

"Likewise Mr. Morningstar. Chloe has told me all about you."

"Really?! Do tell!"

He walks past Chloe and makes his way to sit on the kitchen counter. You were uncomfortable with him being around considering the history that they had but you didn't want to say anything. He was unaware of the fact that you were Chloe's girlfriend so you couldn't blame him.

X

"Why didn't you tell him that we were dating, Chloe?"

Lucifer had finally left almost an hour ago and the two of you were finally in bed.

"He had literally come from the hell. I didn't think it was the right time. I promise to tell him the next time I see him."

X

Chloe hadn't told Lucifer that the two of you were dating. She kept it from him and continued to let him think that she was still in love with him. She wasn't sure why she kept it from him and why she continued to let him think that she was single. She was...happy with you. She loved you but a part of her still held feelings for Lucifer. As much as she wanted to forget what she had with Lucifer and move on, she just couldn't. She was at a complete loss about what to do. This time she couldn't go to you so she decided to talk to Mazikeen and Ella.

"Chloe, I love you but you need to tell Lucifer that you're dating (y/n). He's been going on and on about how he plans on asking you out."

"I know! I know Ella. I just....I don't know what to do. I'm really happy with (y/n). I absolutely love her but I think that a part of me still loves Lucifer."

"You need to figure your shit out. As much as I still hate Lucifer for what he did, I would hate for him to get hurt. Take a day apart from the two of them and sort your feelings out. Once you do, tell the two of them what you decided."

As much as she hated to admit it, Mazikeen was right. She needed some time to herself. She thanked them and headed out to clear her thoughts.

X

You hadn't seen Chloe since the previous morning. She had messaged you that she wouldn't be coming home until the next morning because she had to work on a case. You were used to her staying overnight so you were clueless about what was going on.

Chloe had spent the entire night thinking about her feelings to the two of you and eventually came to a decision.

"We need to talk."

She tells you as soon as she closes the door behind her. You were preparing breakfast for the two of you, knowing that Chloe would barely eat whenever she stayed the night at the precinct. You didn't panic as you heard those words, simply just continued making breakfast. There was no reason for you to think that she would break up with you, the two of you were happy.

"Breakfast is almost ready. Just a sec."

Chloe almost felt like throwing up as she prepared herself to tell you. She didn't want to hurt you but it was almost inevitable.

"We need to break up."

You're caught by surprise, accidentally burning yourself with the pan as you almost drop it. You barely even register the pain. You felt numb. Chloe had rushed to your side to help you deal with the burn. All you could do was watch her deal with your wound. You weren't even sure if the tears were from the burn or from what just happened.

"Stop....Chloe, stop...Stop!" You finally pulled your hand away from her when she didn't stop fussing over it. "This is because of Lucifer, isn't it?"

"...yes." You scoff but keep quiet. Taking off her apron, you head towards the bedroom that the two of you shared. There wasn't a lot of your things at her place so you didn't take long to pack everything up. Chloe just stood rooted to her spot as she heard you moving around in the room. "I'm sorry, (y/n). I never meant to hurt you...."

"Just stop. I don't want to hear it. I don't need any explanations. I don't need anything else from you. I wish you nothing but happiness in your relationship with Lucifer but don't ever contact me again."

You hurry out to your car, finally letting yourself cry after holding in your tears for so long. You were finally happy for once and now it was all gone.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Lena Luthor - (I already have prompt. I just can't think of a title.)

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!