You/Lena Luthor - Use Part 2

TW: Suicidal thoughts

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

After getting shot at Lena's office and recovering, you continued endangering your life

After getting shot at Lena's office and recovering, you continued endangering your life. Each incident continued being more reckless than the previous one. Everyone was worried about you. It was clear to them that you were doing it on purpose for some reason and despite their attempts to help you out, you didn't listen.

Lena was at her wits end. If she didn't do something, you were going to get killed. She decided to hold an intervention for you. One that required for you to be handcuffed to a chair so you wouldn't leave.

"Lena, is the chair really necessarily. I don't think (y/n) will actually run away. She's an adult."

"You mean she's an adult that behaves like a child and thinks that there's no consequences to her actions."

"Okay, you have a point."

"I always do. Now is everyone ready?"

There's a serious of 'readys' heard in the radio to let her know that everyone was in position.

X

"Kara? What are you doing here? Isn't it a little late?"

She gives you a guilty look, hating how she was practically going to kidnap you.

"I'm sorry but I have to do this. You left me no choice."

She picks you up and hoists you over her shoulder as she takes off to Lena's apartment.

"Kara! Kara! Put me down! I swear to god that I'll shoot you with kryptonite if you don't put me down this instant!"

You struggled in her hold, refusing to just stay still and let her drag you to god knows where.

"Are you sure? I don't think it'll be a good idea if I just put you down. You'll fall."

"I meant to fly down and put me down!"

You hit her back with your fists, hoping it would hurt her but no such luck. The punches didn't even phase her, you were just hurting yourself.

X

You hadn't even been given a chance to escape as Kara set you down on a chair that locked on your wrists and ankles. Had it been handcuffs or rope, you would've been able to escape.

"What is this? I didn't know all of you were into some freaky shit."

Before you continued saying stupid shit, Lena stepped in.

"This is an intervention. One where we want to take about the fact that you're constantly putting your life at risk."

"So? All the agents at the DEO put their lives at risk. I don't see what the problem is here. Now let me go."