You/Gwen Stacy - Dimension

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

AN2: Never watched the movie so it really doesn't follow the plot

"Tell me that I'm dreaming."

The three Spider's looked at each other and then back to you. You sigh and look to Miles for an explanation.

"I swear that I had nothing to do with this. They just appeared out of nowhere. I didn't know what else to do so I figured that I could bring them to you."

"And what would I do?!"

"I don't know! You're the smartest out of the two of us. You've helped me out with some of my Spider stuff. This is Spider stuff so maybe you can help me out with this too."

"Miles, I love you but you're asking for the impossible. Just a minute ago, I've come to find out that there's more dimensions. While it's fascinating, it's quite terrifying too. Does that mean that there's two other means out there?"

The takes off her mask and nods.

"Exactly. I'm Gwen. It's really nice to meet you. Miles has told us a lot about you."

"and I'm Peter. We'd really appreciate it if you help us get back home."

The three of them looked at you while they waited for an answer. You really didn't want to agree to work on something no one in your Earth had any knowledge about. There was no telling if you could even find an answer to how to get them back.

"I'll try but I'm not making any promises."

X

You did everything you could to find answers but there weren't any. It frustrated you to no end especially because you hated being the bearer of bad news.

"I'm sorry guys but there's nothing I could do. My skills and technology are limited. I really wish that there was something I could've done."

Miles and Peter told you not to worry about it as they would head out to search for information in places that they refused to tell you about. Gwen stayed behind to keep you company.

"I really appreciate what you did..."

"I didn't do anything. I just stopped the 3 of you from finding our the real reason as to why you were transported to our dimension...wait a second, I think I might have an idea."

You slide your chair to the wall of where you had the map of the city and ask Gwen for the location of where they had suddenly appeared. Marking where you and Miles had been during that time, you saw how the dots formed a triangle. Gwen watched in awe as you worked quickly. Now she could see why Miles came to you with his problems, you were a genius.

"Is that what I think it means?"

"Yep, I have a feeling that there's something there that caused all this. We find out what it is and we'll be able to send you back home."

Gwen wasn't sure why she wasn't quite looking forward to going back home. It was weird to think about going back to a place were you weren't there. You were always a constant presence since they had arrived and she liked having you around.

"Yeah..that's amazing, (y/n). You're a genius."

You turned bright red at the compliment. Miles would often compliment you but he never got a reaction out of you.

"Thanks, Gwen. The others are going to be so happy about this new development."

X

It didn't take long to figure out what had happened and who had been behind it all. Other Spiders started to reappear, making it easier for you to find an exact location. With the coordinates that you printed, Miles and the rest were able to locate him and quickly take him down.

Once he's out, you're left with the task of figuring out how his machine works and how to use it to get the Spiders to their dimensions.

"I'm going to miss this dimension."

You stopped working to look up at her with a raised eyebrow. She was up to something.

"Yeah? I thought you hated it here. You were the one who was the loudest when it came to complaining about being in this dimension."

"Yeah but I changed my mind."

"What made you change your mind?"

You're working while the two of you talked. The other Spiders missed their homes and you didn't want them to be stuck in your dimension any longer because you didn't know how the concept of time worked. For all you knew, a minute or maybe even a year had passed since they had been dragged into your dimension.

"You.."

You stop typing but keep your eyes focused on the screen. Gwen looked at you with worry as you stood still. Maybe she shouldn't have said something. Who knows if the two of you would even see each other again.

"Is it because of all those cool things that I added on your phone? Maybe you can find the me in your dimension and she'll be able to help you out."

Gwen's relieved to hear you joke. She hadn't messed things up with you.

"The you in my universe won't be like you. There's only one of you and I like this you."

"Gwen, I..."

"I know. You don't have to say it out loud. I just had to tell you before I left."

"Well that's a little unfair. You can't just leave after saying that."

"But you don't feel the same way about me. This is the only time that I can tell someone that I like them because I already know what you'll say."

"And just what will I say?"

"That you don't like me. That you just consider me as a friend."

"You're wrong. I happen to like you too. I'm upset that this has to end before it even happened."

The two of you sigh at the same time, upset about what was to come. There were too many factors that was stopping the other from being in each other's dimension.

"Would it be alright if I kissed you?

You hit a button and the machine powered on.

"I'm kissing you as a promise that I'll do anything to make this work."

"But we're from two different dimensions, (y/n)"

"You know what they say, if you're truly mean to be with someone, they'll find their way back to you."

Gwen smiles and nods. She leans in and presses a soft kiss to your lips.

"Then this is kiss is not a goodbye."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Chloe Decker - Days

Sophia Bush - Accident

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!