You/Kate Kane - Secret

Alex started going on yet another speech about the dangers of private security when you put her on mute

Alex started going on yet another speech about the dangers of private security when you put her on mute. You didn't need another lecture from her, you just wanted for her to at least be proud about the fact that you had ended up getting the job that you've been trying to get for a while. When she starts angrily waving her arms around, you unmute her.

"Did you just mute me?!"

"I'm sorry but I had to. I didn't call you to lecture. I called you to let you know the good news but I learned my lesson and never calling you to tell you about these type of things."

Alex sighs, feeling guilty about what she had done.

"I'm sorry. I just worry about you. I hate that you're so far away and I can't be there within minutes. I'm happy for you. I'm glad you got the job."

"Thank you, Alex."

X

Working in Crows Security was demanding. The hours were always late but at least the pay was good. That and the fact that you often bump into Kate Kane, your boss' daughter. Such friendship weren't allowed but neither of you could help but be drawn to each other. Kate loved being around you and you loved being around her.

Soon enough, the two of you started to date in secret. No one but the two of you knew that you were both more than friends.

X

The two of you had been dating for a couple of months now but you had a feeling that Kate was hiding something from you. You just weren't sure what it was. Whenever you tried to ask her about it, she would claim that it was nothing and change the topic. You eventually just dropped it, hoping that Kate would eventually tell you on her own.

She did but not exactly in words. Batwoman came knocking at your door, late in the evening with a gunshot wound to her shoulder.

"Batwoman! What are you doing here?! You need to go to the hospital?"

You walk her towards your couch to get her comfortable while you called an ambulance. She gently grips your hand to keep you from leaving her alone.

"No hospitals. I can't go to a hospital. Everyone will know who I am. I trust you. I've seen you deal with gunshot wounds. This is nothing."

You're confused about what she was talking about. There was no way that Batwoman had been there to see you deal with gunshot injuries. The only ones that were around was...

Kate takes off her mask, revealing the pained expression that she had been hiding. If you weren't so worried about her injury, you would've been furious.

"I wanted to tell you but wasn't sure how to do it. I'm sorry, (y/n)."

"It's fine. Lets just fix this. I don't want you passing out on me."

You give her a smile and make your way to the bathroom to retrieve your first aid. You weren't sure if you were in shock about it all or what but the only reason why you were still able to move around was purely out of muscle memory. The bullet had gone straight through so it was just a matter of patching it up.

"Thank you, (y/n)."

You rest besides her, laying your head on her good shoulder.

"Of course you would take the most dramatic route to tell me that you're Batwoman. I can't be too mad?"

"Yeah?"

"You're taking me on a ride on Bat...well your motorcycle."

"Deal. Once I heal from this."

You give her a grin and pull her in for a kiss. The kiss soon turn into a full makeout session when Kate climbs on top of you. Distracted, you don't take notice that your phone had been ringing for the past minute.

X

"Lets go Kara, (y/n) is not answering her phone and I'm not waiting around any longer."

"She could already been sleeping. They are 2 hours ahead from us."

"I don't buy it. She's always awake at this time. Lets go."

Kara has no choice but to carry Alex and fly her over to your place. She wasn't worried, knowing that you would use your watch in case something happened.

The two of them arrive as the two of you start taking off your clothes.

"Okay! You were right! Lets go. I'm forever traumatized.'

Kara would've laughed at Alex if she hadn't also been traumatized about what the two of them had seen.

"You're buying me a month's worth of potstickers!"

"Yeah! Yeah! We keep this between us. Now lets go. We did not need to see our sister like that."

"This was your fault Alex!"

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Kara Danvers - Mission

Kara Danvers - I See Red

Lena Luthor - Emotionless Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Obsessed

Lena Luthor - Spiderman Part 2

Amy Cimorelli - Part 2

Ava Sharpe - Wrong

Jillian Holtzmann - Help

Lena Luthor - Lost

Meredith Grey - Bar

Heather Chandler - Shattered

Lena Luthor - Intern

Lena Luthor - Saving

Alex Danvers - Captain

Emilia Clarke - Favorite

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!