You/Ginny Weasley - Dislike Part 2

Despite being reassured that Ginny's parents would come around, you knew Ginny was lying

Despite being reassured that Ginny's parents would come around, you knew Ginny was lying. Your mother had done things that scarred everyone. It was going to be impossible for people to think that someone like her could nurture a decent human being. You had gotten used to the looks and insults but it stung when you saw Ginny's parents go from welcoming you with open-arms to hating you.

"Dinner is almost ready!"

"I'll be right out!"

You stared at your wand, remembering the unforgivable curses that your mother had thought you. All wizards and witches knew them but they didn't know how to properly cast them. Your mother had made sure you knew how to cast them before she devoted her life to Voldemort. You often thought how life would be easy if you used them just to prove people right. Maybe using them would scare them away and you wouldn't have to be reminded of the fact that Ginny's parents rejected you.

"(y/n)? Is everything ok? I've been calling you for the past minute."

"Huh? Oh. I'm sorry Ginny." You forced a smile as you put your wand away. "I was just lost in thought. Lets go before your food gets cold."

You take her hand to take her back downstairs. You could tell she wanted to say something but you ended up changing the subject.

X

Ginny turned to face you as you slept. She knew you were upset about what had happened at her parents place but you tried to pretend like everything was okay. She wasn't sure how long she had stayed up until you greeted her in the morning.

"Mornin Ginny."

"Good morning, (y/n)."

You turned around to kiss her but stopped when you noticed her tired eyes.

"What's wrong?"

Ginny's lack of sleep was often because she was overthinking. It usually only happened when something was wrong.

"It's been a while since you pulled out your wand."

You sat up, letting out a sigh.

"I just wanted to look at it. Is it a crime to do so?"

Ginny paid no attention to your harsh tone. It had been a habit of yours when you defended yourself that you struggled to get rid of.

"It's not a crime but after putting it away, you refused to touch it."

Ginny sat behind your, her arms wrapping around your waist as she let her head rest on your shoulder. You leaned back against her body, wanting to be closer to her.

"Maybe they're all right. It'll just be a matter of time before I turn to my mother."

"You have a lot of flaws..."

"Jeez, thanks for making......"

"I wasn't done. You have a lot of flaws and walls because of your mother. Yet you're the most kindest person I know. You do everything you can to make me smile when I have a shitty day. You're always putting me first above your own needs despite my protests. You could never be like your mother because you're nothing like her."

"But what if I snap one day. My mother was kind. She wasn't always like that."

"Your mother was influenced by bad people. She had no one to help her but you do. If someone ever attempts to influence, I'll stop them."

You smile when you heard how determined she was.

"My hero. What would I do without you Ginny?"

"Who knows but you're never going to find out. You're stuck with me. I don't care what my parents say. I love you and you make me happy."

You turned around to kiss her deeply.

"and I love you, Ginny. You make me the happiest woman in the world."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Alex Danvers - Part 2

Louisa Clarke - Letters

-----------       

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!