You/Natasha Romanoff - Cry Part 2

Natasha couldn't believe her eyes

Natasha couldn't believe her eyes. She must've been dreaming. You were dead. She had buried you almost a year ago. Her mind was playing a sick trick on her. It most likely had to do with the fact that your death anniversary was coming up.

"Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing?" No one answers Steve as they're all in shock. "I need you to snap out of it and focus back on the mission. She can't take them all out on her on. We don't want to lose her again so I suggest you join her."

His words finally snap them out of their trance and they join your efforts to take out the base.

X

As soon as the last man is down, Natasha starts to look for you. Considering that the rest of the team had seen you, it was clear to her that she wasn't dreaming.

"(y/n)!" She calls out your name several times but they go unanswered. "Fuck! I should've stopped her."

Natasha takes a seat on one of the crates to take a break. She could feel her tears already starting to form at the thought of missing her chance to see you again. She could hear someone calling for her in the background but she paid them no attention. If she had just ignored the mission and sought you out, she wouldn't have missed you. Now there was no telling when she would see you or if she would even see you again.

"I think they're looking for you, Nat."

The redhead quickly turns her head around to find you standing behind her with a smile. Not wanting to lose you again, she runs up to give you a tight hug. When she feels you wrap her arms around her, she starts to cry. Natasha buries her face at the crook of your neck so no one hears or sees her cry. You just hold her the entire time, whispering assurances that you were not going to leave her again.

"H..how? How are you back? What happened? You died in my arms! I buried you!"

"I'm not sure. It's all kind of blurry to me. I just know that I woke up alone to realize that I had been turned into a vampire."

She stares at you for the longest time, trying to figure out if you were kidding or not. When you don't laugh, she's forced to assume that you were telling the truth. It wasn't like it couldn't be possible but it was still difficult to wrap her head around it. She wants to pinch herself to check if it's a dream but she decides kissing you would be a better tell. Gripping your shirt, she pulls you in for a kiss. When she sees that nothing has changed, she finally accepts the fact that it isn't a dream and that you're actually back.

"So what? You're a vampire now?"

"It appears so. I suppose it's a bittersweet thing. I don't think I quite like the 'perks' that come with being a vampire but at least I get a chance to be with you."

"I'm sure someone can figure out a way to help you. We should go back with the others."

She starts to walk back to the ship but you pull her back.

"I can't go back with the others."

"What? Why not? Please don't tell me that you're leaving again. I'm not letting you. I'll knock you out and drag you back to the ship."

You can't help but laugh, knowing full well that she was more than capable of doing so.

"No. It's just that I need to eat something. Taking out all those guys drained a lot of my energy. I don't want to be hungry when I see them again."

"Drink my blood then."

She says without a hesitation.

"What? No. I'm not going to drink your blood."

"Why not? I'm giving you permission to drink it."

"Nat, I don't want to hurt you. I promise that I'll come find you when I eat."

"Please, (y/n). I...I don't want to lose you again."

You couldn't say no to her. She tilts her head to the side to give you better access to her neck when you don't tell her anything. Starving and with her permission, you didn't hesitate to bite down on her neck. Nat hisses at the bite but doesn't say anything as you start to drink. When she starts to lose her strength, you pull back.

"Lets head back. They're probably searching for us."

Nat is too exhausted to say anything so she just nods. You carry her in your arms and walk back to the jet. Lulled by the movement, she falls asleep in your arms with a smile. You can't help but smile at the sight. It was good to be back home.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Katie McGrath - Park

Abby Sciuto - Ring Part 2

Wanda M.... - Jealous

Hanna Öberg - Flight

Beth Kane - Broken

Kathryn Hahn - Last

Kara Danvers - Dates

Angelina Jolie - Choice

Kitty Pryde - Part 2

Kendal Jenner - Life

Natasha .... - Part 2

Katie McGrath - Comfort

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!