You/Kathryn Hahn - Last

The entire cast and crew cheered as Elizabeth finally the last line for the show

The entire cast and crew cheered as Elizabeth finally the last line for the show. You joined in with the rest of the cast, happy and a little upset about finally finishing the season. You weren't a fan of working on shows as they were often far too much trouble but you had been roped in because of your contract with Marvel. When you learned that Kathryn was going to be joining the cast, you stopped complaining to your manager.

"Drinks at my place? I could go for a real celebration?"

You weren't sure what to answer. You had a habit of being an open book when you got a little tipsy and you couldn't imagine what you might spill.

"I don't know. I kind of just want to go home and rest. The filming was a little bit stressful for me...." You trailed off when you noticed her face fall for a second. "You know what? I could go for some drinks. Let me just head home and change into something comfortable and I'll meet you at your place."

"Nonsense. You're just going to waste gas. I'll lend you some of my clothes. Come on. My car is this way."

X

You weren't sure what to feel as you wore Kathryn's clothes. You had never imagined to ever get this point in your friendship. The two of you talked in between scenes and often texted each other but it wasn't like you could call her a close friend. It was primarily your fault because you often ran away when you noticed that you were going to be left alone with Kathryn. You just couldn't handle being alone with her because of your fears of saying something stupid.

It just so happened that the possibility of saying something stupid had doubled after agreeing to join her for drinks at her place.

"(y/n)? Are you okay in there?"

"yeah! I was just answering a text real quick."

With a deep breath, you walked out of the room. Kathryn gave you a smile and pointed at the coffee table where she had laid out all the alcohol she had at her place with some snacks.

"I'm not sure what you like to drink so just pour yourself whatever you'd like."

X

It appears that you weren't the only lightweight and you were relieved. Apparently Kathryn had been in the situation as you.

"I thought that a little bit of liquid courage was going to help me confess but I was wrong. I can't do it. What if you turn me down?"

You give her a smile, lifting her head with your hand under her chin.

"I think you just confessed, Kathryn. Do you like me too?"

"...." It took her a second to process what you had said. "Wait, you like me too?"

You nod and put your glass down to scoot closer to her.

"I do. I've liked you for quite a while. You're actually the only reason that you made filming bearable. I'm not a big fan of filming tv shows."

This gives her the courage to act on what she had wanted to do since the beginning.

"Then in that case. You don't mind if I do this?"

She sits on your lap, wraps her arms around your neck and kisses you. You eagerly kiss her back, happy that she returned your feelings.

"I don't mind at all."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Kara Danvers - Dates

Angelina Jolie - Choice

Kitty Pryde - Part 2

Kendal Jenner - Life

Natasha .... - Part 2

Katie McGrath - Comfort

Diana ... - Fall

Maura Isles - Speechless

Elizabeth Carruthers - Search

Rebekah Mikaelson - Mean

Jane Rizzoli - Visit

Addison Montgomery - Surgery

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!