You/Lucy Lane - Confessions

You were seriously regretting your choice of picking 'Truth' on your turn

You were seriously regretting your choice of picking 'Truth' on your turn. You should've known Kara and Alex were up to something when they suggested the game. They always suggested it when they wanted to know something that you would refuse to tell them.

"So what is it going to be? Tell us who your crush is or host Thanksgiving this year?"

You loved spending the holidays with your family but it could get hectic. No way would you deal with that because you wouldn't answer a simple question. It was Kara's turn this year and you were going to make it hell for her.

"Fine. If I say who it is, we move on to the next person, deal?" There's a serious of 'deal's' heard around the room. Taking a deep breath, you rush out the name. "LucyLane."

Even with the rushed words, they had all been able to hear clearly. Kara and Alex looked like they wanted to say something, considering that you had just come out to everyone, but they had agreed to move on. A deal was a deal.

"Lena! Your turn, truth or dare..."

The game continued, making you think that they had all forgotten about your confession. Little did you know, Kara and Alex were already scheming to be your wing women.

X

For the next couples of days, leading up to the next game night, Alex and Kara were being suspicious. They were being weirder than usual and you couldn't figure out what they were up to. The answer came to you when you showed up at Kara's place for game night.

"L...Lucy, you're here!" You give her a small smile, leaning in to the hug that she had initiated. While hugging her, you glared straight at Kara and Alex. This is what they had been up to. It had been almost half a year since Lucy had to relocate for her new job and this had been the first time she had been back in the city. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"Well Alex and Kara said to keep it a secret and you know how scary those two could be. I thought I would just play it safe."

You nod and the two of you take a seat next to each other to start playing.

You're normally hyper focused on winning every game but it was impossible to do so this time. All you could focus on was not trying to make a fool of yourself in front of Lucy but it was useless with the amount of times that you would blush or stutter because of something she did. You were going to make Alex and Kara pay for purposely bringing Lucy to mess with you.

Flash forward to the end of the night and you had managed to lose in everything. As annoyed as you should be because of the losses, you just couldn't be. You had been able to spend time with Lucy.

"Hey, I know it's kind of late but do you think we could get some ice cream and go for a walk in the park. It's nice out there. There's a full moon."

"Y..yeah, that'll be great. Let me just get my things."

Lucy nods and waits for you at the door. You quickly grab your phone and keys, ignoring the looks that Kara and Alex were giving you. No doubt that Kara had overhead what Lucy had asked you.

"I'll see you guys later. I'm heading out."

They all bid you goodnight and you leave with Lucy.

X

The two of you are halfway finished with the ice cream when Lucy decided to confess the real reason of why she had asked you out for the night.

"I regretted not telling you about my feelings for you before I left and I don't want to make the same mistake again. I like you, (y/n). A lot and I don't think I can go back to Metropolis without at least letting you know that I like you. I don't expect for you to return how I feel but at least I laid things out in the open."

It was shocking to see the serious Director Lane be this nervous around you. It was usually you, being the nervous one.

"I regret not telling you either. I wasn't sure how you would feel and with you leaving, I didn't want to risk out friendship."

Lucy smiles and pulls you closer to her by the waist.

"You wouldn't mind it if I kissed you?"

"Please kiss me."

Lucy leans in to press her lips against yours.

X

Several stories high, Kara and Alex are watching from above.

"(y/n) owes us for setting this up. I think it should be her turn to host the Thanksgiving meal."

"Alex, don't be mean. You can't take advantage of the fact that she would probably agree to anything after this."

"...do you want to be the one who hosts it?"

"Okay, you have a point. Lets give them their moment and we'll tell her tomorrow."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Felicity Smoak - Two Part 2

Natasha Negovanlis - Looks

Morgana Pendragon - Favor

Alex Danvers - Lost

Qi'ra - Secret

Taylor Swift - Surprise

Kate Kane - Secret

Kara Danvers - Mission

Kara Danvers - I See Red

Lena Luthor - Emotionless Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Obsessed

Lena Luthor - Spiderman Part 2

Amy Cimorelli - Part 2

Ava Sharpe - ??

Jillian Holtzmann - Help

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!