You/Kara Danvers - Capture

(Twenty Years Ago)

(Twenty Years Ago)

Kara giggled when you offered her your coat with the crest of your family. It was the day after the two families had announced the arrangement and both of you couldn't be happier. You were the best of friends and learning that you would marry one another instead of a stranger made the two of you very happy.

"So how does it feel to be an (family name)."

She places her coat over your shoulders and looks you over. You blushed, suddenly feeling self-conscious as she looked at you. You had always had the biggest crush on Kara and now that you learned she was going to be your wife, it was difficult to hide how you felt.

"I think you look better as a Zor-El."

You pulled her into your arms, hugging her tightly.

"I don't care what my last name will be as long as I get to marry you in the end."

X

Kara struggled in her father's arms as buckled her into the ship. Krypton was soon to explode and he needed to get his daughter out.

"I need to get (y/n)! I can't leave without her."

"I'm sorry my daughter but this ship was only meant for one person." He manages to get her inside so he could close the the door of the ship. "You need to forget about (y/n) and think of your cousin. He's only a baby and he's going to need you."

"Please mother! I'm already going to lose the two of you, I can't lose her too!"

Her mother presses a hand on the glass as she looks in.

"I'm sorry, my daughter. This is what is best for you."

Kara screams as the ship is sent off.

X

(Present)

'Found Kryptonian. Not Related to Superman or Supergirl.'

Kara kept rereading the same line from Lex's files over and over again. As far as she was aware, no one else had been shipped off like her and Kal-El.

"So what do you think, Kara? Do you think my brother is lying about his discovery? Maybe this is all an elaborate trap."

"Does he have any other files or pictures on this?"

"I'm afraid not. This is all I could find. Everything else was redacted or burned. The files I downloaded were also useless. He managed to get them to self-destruct if they weren't connected to his network."

Kara nodded. Lena could be right, this could all be a trap. There was no other mention of a Kryptonian on his other files but she couldn't help but hope. Hope that you could've possibly followed after them. It's been almost twenty years since the destruction of Krypton and she had never been able to forget you.