You/Maggie Sawyer - Broken Part 2

After finding Maggie cheat on you with your sister, you had sworn that you would never come back to National City

After finding Maggie cheat on you with your sister, you had sworn that you would never come back to National City. You had made your promise after the emotional turmoil that you had gone through, completely forgetting about your younger sister, Kara. Kara had been clueless about what happened as you didn't want for Kara to lose Alex.

"When are you coming back to National City? I miss you Alex misses you."

You hold yourself back from scoffing. Of course, Alex wouldn't tell her what happened.

"I miss you too and lucky for you, I'll be in the city in a week. My girlfriend has to attend this conference for work and she invited me when she learned that you lived in the city."

"I finally get to meet your girlfriend?! Oh my god! I'm so excited. It's been a little awkward with Alex dating Maggie but this just means things will get less awkward. I can't wait to see you! I have to go but text me all the details of your trip. I love you!"

Kara barely gave you a chance to tell her you loved her before hanging up.

"I think someone is a little too excited for your trip to the city."

"I have to admit that I'm a little excited too. I missed Kara. I hate that I have to be the bigger person in all this. She's still dating Maggie!"

You thought you had gotten over what happened but it still hurt. You didn't care about Maggie at this point but you did care about what Alex had done. For someone that supposedly cared about her family, it sure didn't seem like it. You girlfriend wraps her arms tightly around you as you start to cry. She holds you until you end up falling asleep.

X

You were dreading going to game night ever since Kara invited you. You knew that Alex would be there as Kara claimed it was the perfect chance for the three of you to be reunited. It's been almost a year since you had last seen Alex and you weren't sure how you were going to react.

"I don't think that I can do this. Maybe I should just tell her that I got sick and can't make it."

"You can do this, (y/n). I'm running a little behind but as soon as I'm done here, I'll rush over to your sister's place."

"You promise?"

"Of course, darling. If you need anything, give me a call and I'll fly right over."

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too."

X

The atmosphere in the room was tense. It didn't help that Maggie was openly flirting with you and Alex wasn't doing anything to stop her. You weren't sure how long you could sit there and pretend that everything was fine.

"So! Lets get started! I brought out all our favorites with the exception of Monopoly since you all seem to claim that Lena cheats."

Lena rolls her eyes as she finishes handing out drinks to everyone. Lena's barely taking a seat when you're done with yours. Thankfully, someone knocks at the door and you have another excuse to stand up.

"That must be her. Just a second."

You stand up and make your way to open the door, smiling when you see Diana.

"You made it. Come in."

You take her hand, gently pulling her inside.

"Everyone. This is my girlfriend, Diana."

"Diana, this is Lena, Brainy, Sam, Nia, Alex, Maggie and Kara."

"It's nice to meet you all. (y/n) has told me a lot about all of you."

"All things we hope?"

Kara asks with a smile.

"For the most part."

She answers her.

X

With Diana at your side, Maggie thankfully stops flirting with you. The game night goes as well as you had expected. It ends late in the night with you, Diana, Maggie, Alex, Lena and Kara remaining.

"Well we should go. Thank you for inviting me, this was fun."

"It was about time that we met you! The two of you are so cute. I can't believe that my sister didn't introduce us sooner. Why don't you guys stay for a little longer?"

"We can't, Diana has an early morning tomorrow."

Kara continued to attempt on getting the two of you to stay a little longer but nothing works.

"We just miss you, (y/n). You're going to leave in 2 days and who knows when we'll see each other again."

You look over at Alex, laughing when she can't even meet your eyes. You were done covering for Alex. It was time that she knew the truth.

"You know what Kara. We would love to stay. In fact, I have a story for you. The real reason as to why I left in the first place."

"(y/n)..."

"Let your sister talk, Alex. It's impolite to interrupt someone."

You give Diana a kiss as she defends you.

"As I was saying, I left because Alex decided to sleep with Maggie. That very night that I left, I found the two of them cuddling naked. I was willing to forgive and forget but it seems that Alex doesn't have any regrets about what happened. Considering that they're still together."

Kara looks over to Alex in shock. Alex had told her that you had been okay with what happened. She felt stupid for believing her lie but she never thought that Alex would lie to her and do something like this.

"Is it true?"

"Kara, I.."

"Tell me, is it true?"

"Yes but you don't understand! I love Maggie."

Both you and Kara scoff at this. Alex might've loved her but Maggie didn't since she was still flirting with you.

"Get out."

It was scary to hear Kara's calm voice. Neither Alex or Maggie moved so Diana and Lena took care of kicking them out of the apartment.

"I'm so sorry, (y/n). I had no idea. I didn't know..."

"It's okay, Kara. I didn't want you to hate Alex but I had no choice, I missed you."

She hugs you as tight as she can.

"How could she have done this to you, (y/n)?"

"I don't know, Kara. I wish I did but I don't have an answer."

Lena and Diana left the apartment to leave the two of you alone for a sister sleepover.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Arizona Robbins - Upset

Katie McGrath - Truth

Rebekah Mikaelson - Meeting

Natasha R... - Cry Part 2

Katie McGrath - Park

Abby Sciuto - Ring Part 2

Hanna Öberg - Flight

Beth Kane - ??

Kathryn Hahn - ??

Kara Danvers - Dates

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!