You/Lena Luthor - Intern

You weren't sure how you still had a job

You weren't sure how you still had a job. You had done the worst thing that an intern could do and yet you still had your internship plus extra work that an intern that had majorly fucked up shouldn't be handling. You weren't sure what Ms. Luthor was on when she had given you a chance but you weren't going t question it. This was the universe giving you a chance to make things right.

You've been working harder than ever since the incident. You normally would be done with work by 6PM but with the added responsibilities, you wouldn't end up going home until at least 12AM. You knew it wasn't healthy to be working more than 12 hours a day but you were going to do anything you could to gain Ms. Luthor's trust. She trusted that you weren't going to fuck up again and you weren't going to let her down.

X

It's a month after the incident and people were worrying about you. They saw the bags on your eyes and the fact that you had managed to lose weight from the inability to eat because you were on a strict time schedule.

"Ms. Luthor, I think that you need to check on that intern that you've been passing down your work to. I'm worried that she's overworking herself."

Lena removed her glasses and looked up at her secretary, giving her full attention to her. It was rare when Jess interrupted her work for something.

"I seem to recall sending you home a few hours ago, Jess. What are you still doing here?"

"I can't leave until you do and besides. I'm also keeping an eye on the inter. She looks like she's minutes from having a massive breakdown."

"What are you talking? I've read the reports and spreadsheets that she's done. Her work is impeccable."

"Trust me. I know but the poor girl is losing weight and she just looks exhausted all the time."

Lena gasps quietly, not realizing how bad things had gotten. She had always overworked her entire life that she hadn't realized that a normal human couldn't do the same amount of work as she could.

"I'll go talk to her, Jess. Thank you for letting me know. I'm done for the night so you should head out."

Jess nods and heads out.

X

Lena had quickly put everything away and made her way down to your small office that she had assigned to you after she had given you the extra workload. She had been expecting for you to still be working but found you asleep on top of the keyboard, smashing all the keys that were still writing on a word document that you had been working on. Had Lena not remembered the reason why you had passed out, she would've called it cute. But because she remembered, she felt guilty.

"(y/n)?"

Lena gently shook you awake but you didn't even flinch. Lena again attempted to get you to wake up but nothing was working. You were dead the world. Just to make sure that you weren't dead, Lena checked your pulse. She was relieved that you hadn't worked yourself to death because of her. Since you weren't waking up and she didn't want you to wake up with a sore neck, Lena thought of a few options. Deciding on the best option she could take, Lena got to work.

X

Lena let out a sigh as she finally laid you down on her couch. She was grateful for the gym sessions with Kara or else she wouldn't have been able to half carry/drag you to her office. She covered you with her blanket that she kept for times that she would have to sleep in her office and handed you a pillow that you quickly grabbed to cuddle. The sight of you getting comfortable in her couch was cute, even more to hear you mumble random words as you slept.

Lena smiled in amusement and sat down on the couch besides you. She didn't mind sleeping while sitting up since she was used to sleeping in worse positions. With a quick goodnight whisper, Lena closed her eyes and fell asleep.

X

You groaned loudly when you woke up. For the first time in a month, you had gotten some rest.

"Well look who's finally up. Good morning, (y/n)!"

You distinctly hear your boss' voice to your right. You thought you were imagining it but then you opened your eyes to find yourself looking at Ms. Luthor. Even worse than that, you found yourself sleeping in her office and on her couch.

"Ms. Luthor! I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to fall asleep. I don't know what happened. I..I don't know how I got here...."

While you were rambling to quickly clean up the mess that you had made, Lena had made her way over to sit besides you. She places her hands over yours, stopping you from further cleaning.

"Stop. You were overworked and that's my fault. I was coming to get you last night but found that you had passed out before I dismissed you for the day. I figured that the best choice would be to bring you back to my office to continue letting you sleep uninterrupted."

"I don't mind. It's what I deserved for costing the company millions. I had to make it up to you, Ms. Luthor."

"Please, call me Lena and you already did. I'm cutting back your workload." Lena is quick to calm your fears when she notices the panic. "You're not in any trouble. You should've never been given this much work. As the start of my apology, I bought breakfast. You must be starving."

Lena doesn't wait for your response as she thrust into your hands the breakfast that Jess had bought for you. You're hesitant to accept it but do so when she starts to it. Breakfast with Lena was first awkward but once the two of you got comfortable with each other, the conversation took off.

You're grateful when breakfast is finally over. Not because you hated spending time with Lena but the fact that she had been teasing you about falling asleep and how cute you looked, throughout the entire meal.

"I had fun. Why don't you join me for dinner? Part of my apology."

"Lena, you don't have to make it up to me. You already apologized."

She stays quiet.

"How about as a date then?"

Lena's about to take her offer back when you quickly answer her with a yes.

"Perfect then. I'll pick you up at 8, tonight."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Saving

Alex Danvers - Captain

Emilia Clarke - Favorite

Katie McGrath - House

Alex Danvers - Shy

Natasha R - Hurt

Lena Luthor - Use

Kara Danvers - Black Mercy

Lena Luthor - Cat

Kara Danvers - I See Red Part 2

Morgana Pendragon - Ring

Rebekah Mikaelson - Harm

Kara Danvers - For You

Sarah Paulson - Hit

Sarah Bennett - Safe

Sarah Paulson - Comfort

Frøya - Betrayal

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!