You/Lena Luthor - Torture

AN: ...I'm not good with fluff

As the doorbell rang, you rushed to beat Lena at the door

As the doorbell rang, you rushed to beat Lena at the door. You had been waiting on her gift all evening and it had finally arrive. Quickly signing for the delivery, you headed upstarts to open it to make sure that the seller had done what you asked. You're relived to find the picture that you had sent and your engraved directly below it. The gift was a little cheesy but you hoped Lena would love it. The song was one that the two of you would often sing during your car trips together and the picture was one of the two of you during the latest vacation you had taken. The gift perfectly summed up how the two of you had spent the last year. Traveling and signing along to the latest songs that the two of you would find. Just thinking about how Lena was previously shy about her singing brought a smile to your face. Lena wouldn't sing along with you at the beginning and now she was the one picking the songs to sing.

There's a knock at your door and you're quick to put everything away.

"Hey, dinner is ready. Should I set up the table already or should I wait until you're done with what you were doing."

"I'm all done. I'll help you get the table ready."

You hid the gift and followed her out the kitchen. You really wanted to give her the gift already but you still needed a couple of more days for your anniversary.

X

The days passed by so slowly that you almost cracked on giving her the gift early. Lena found it amusing to see you be so impatient about something. She was quite curious about what you had gotten her that was making you act like this but never asked you about it. Knowing that you were just going to deny that anything was making you act like it. The only thing that she could do was wait until your anniversary.

The day finally arrives and you can't wait until dinner to hand her the gift. For the first time in a year, you wake up earlier than Lena to prepare her breakfast. An hour later and all her favorite breakfast food are laid out on a tray. You grab the tray and make a quick stop at your office to grab the gift and then head to your shared bedroom to find that Lena was already awake.

"Happy Anniversary, Lena!"

She smiles and leans in to kiss you as you place the tray and gift on her lap.

"Happy Anniversary, (y/n). I can't believe you managed to wake up earlier than me. Did hell freeze over?"

"You're hilarious, Lena. I just had to beat you so I can give you your present first."

"Is this what's been making you impatient for the past couple of days."

"..no...okay, maybe."

She shakes her head with a smile, amused with the way you were acting. Not wanting to make you wait any longer, she put the tray aside and began to rip open the box. Her jaw drops when she sees the gift that you had gotten her. When she doesn't say anything about it for a second, you start to worry that she might hate what you had gotten her.

"I'm sorry. Just throw it away and I'll get you something else."

You try to take the frame from her but she stops you. She actually giggles and pulls you down to kiss you.

"No. I absolutely loved it. I was just caught off guard by the particular song choice that you picked."

You furrow your eyebrows as you look down at the song in question. The two of you would sing it more than any other song, it was only logical that you picked the song. You weren't as fluent as Lena in Spanish but you understood enough to make sure that the song wasn't anything bad.

"The song? What's wrong with it?"

Lena pulls out her phone and searches the English translation so you could read.

"It's about a guy begging for forgiveness after he cheated on her and the girl basically tells him to get lost because she was done crying over him."

"Oh....."

You try to grab the frame but Lena's too quick to pull it away from you.

"Nope. I love the frame and I'm putting it in my office."

"Lena! Let me remake the song with a new song. People are going to get the wrong idea if they find out what the songs means."

"I doubt they'll take the time to find the song and if they do, it'll be a fun story to tell."

You roll over to the side of your bed with a sigh. She was never going to let this go.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Irene - Introductions

Meredith Grey - Shock

Chloe Decker - Days Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!