You/Qi'ra - Secret

You watched as Han and Qi'ra left you home

You watched as Han and Qi'ra left you home. You had wanted to join them on their latest heist but they refused, saying that it was dangerous. With a disappointed sigh, you headed inside to eat your feelings away. Of course, Qi'ra would agree with Han, she wanted to spend time with him alone and if you came along, you would ruin their private time. You needed to stop having feelings for Qi'ra and realize that you couldn't compare to your brother. He was the most daring and adventurous one, never caring for the consequences unless you were around. Qi'ra liked the daring things your brother did, you were boring compared to him.

X

There's pouring at the door an hour later and you panic, thinking they had come to arrest you. You're about to go grab your blaster from your room when you hear Han on the other side.

"(y/n)! Open up! I need your help! Something went wrong!"

You could hear the panic in his voice rise, the longer you waited to open the door. The pounding continues until you finally open the door.

"What happened? Where's Qi'ra!?"

"They took her! I need your help to get her back. Come on, we don't have enough time."

The two of you jump into Han's speeder and take off to where they had taken Qi'ra.

X

The two of you had managed to sneak in to the property without being detected. Now it was just a matter of time to figure out where they had had taken Qi'ra.

"We need to separate. We won't find her if we stick together. This place is huge. You take this side and I'll take that one."

He points to the other side of the estate. You peek through the side, finding that it was crawling with stormtroopers.

"You can't be serious, Han. You'll never be able to sneak around. They'll catch you."

"Don't underestimate me, (y/n). I can sneak my way in. Now go on. Your girl is waiting for you."

"What? Han, Qi'ra is not my girl."

He gives you a knowing grin, letting you know that he was more than aware of your feelings for your mutual friend.

"I'm your brother, you can't hide things from me. Plus, before this whole mission went south, Qi'ra had confessed to me that she liked you."

"Han, don't be ridiculous. Qi'ra likes you...."

"No. I'm not arguing with you. We're losing time. Now lets go find your girl. "

He takes off, leaving you alone in the alley that the two of you were hiding in. You just shake your head, annoyed that he just took off. Not wanting to waste more time, you started searching your area of the estate for Qi'ra.

X

You're close to finishing your area when you spotted some stormtroopers dragging a man somewhere, you turn around to follow them, thinking they would lead you to Qi'ra.