You/Sara Lance - Valentine's

You woke for the sole reason that Sara wasn't beside you

You woke for the sole reason that Sara wasn't beside you. You hated waking up and realizing that she wasn't with you in bed. Sara knew this and you weren't sure what made her think it was okay to leave you all alone. As far as you knew, there weren't any important matters for her to attend to since you didn't hear Gideon call for her. Wanting to find her and drag her back to bed, you grabbed the sheets and wrapped them around yourself to keep warm as you searched the ship for Sara.

"Rory, where the hell is Sara?"

"How the hell should I know? Go bother someone else."

Rolling your eyes, you left him alone in the kitchen to continue eating. You should've known he would still be cranky as he hadn't finished his food. Out of the kitchen, you continued on your search for Sara.

X

You've searched the entire ship two times and Sara wasn't anywhere to be found. The rest of the group weren't any help as they hadn't seen her since last night.

"Gideon?"

"Yes, (y/n)?"

"Where's Sara?" You were expecting for her to answer you but she stayed quiet. "Gideon? Everything okay? Where's Sara?"

"The captain was strict about her orders to not reveal where she is."

"Then as co-captain, I'd like for you to reveal where she is."

"I'm afraid that I can't do that. The captain is not going to be happy if I tell you where she is."

"Gideon! I'm already cranky, don't make it worse. Tell me where she is."

Gideon didn't have to reveal where Sara was as she walked on the deck with flowers and balloons. You completely forgot about why you were upset when you saw what she had been holding.

"(y/n)! Happy Valentine's Day!"

You dropped the sheets and ran to kiss her.

"Baby, you're so sweet! Is this why you weren't in bed when I woke up?"

"Yeah, I'm so sorry for just leaving but I wanted to get you some flowers and balloons to celebrate the occasion. I would've prepared something else but we've just been so busy with all these missions."

You gave her another kiss, making it last longer this time.

"It's okay. I loved the surprise. I'm sorry for not getting you anything..."

"Don't even worry about it. You're the one who's done the most in these past missions. You're exhausted."

"No, no, no. It shouldn't be exhausted. I'll make it up to you, I promise. I'll get dressed and we'll go out to celebrate the day. The others can handle whatever mission pops up."

"Are you sure that you want to leave them alone? The team can't handle being alone without a captain."

You stopped walking as Sara mentioned leaving them on their own. The last time that the two of you had left them alone, you and Sara had spent a week on fixing their messes.

"We can leave them alone. Gideon can babysit them for us, right Gideon?"

"Of course, Captain (l/n)."

"You heard her Sara, Gideon will babysit our kids. Lets go out and enjoy our day."

Sara was still hesitant to go out but she didn't want to upset you so she pushed her worries down and followed you to get ready for the date.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page'

Rebekah Mikaelse/Hayley Marshall - Protective

Emily ... - Ring

Sarah Truong - Along

Maggie Sawyer - Broken Part 2

Arizona Robbins - Upset

Katie McGrath - Truth

Rebekah Mikaelson - Meeting

Natasha R... - Cry Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!