You/Irene - Introductions

You weren't exactly a people person

You weren't exactly a people person. It was hard for you to warm up to people and talk to them so Wendy found it strange with how quickly you ended up warming up to Irene. Wendy had introduced the two of you after you finally had the chance to attend on of their concerts. You were always far too busy with school or work to get some time off so Wendy had been excited to see you and introduce you to the group. By the end of the night, you had ended up exchanging numbers with Irene and the others.

"Are you talking to Irene?"

"Hm?"

You didn't hear a word that Wendy had said as you were far too focused in the conversation that you were having with Irene.

"I asked if you're talking to Irene. You've been glued to your phone for the past hour and we haven't been able to spend some time together."

You look up from your phone to see Wendy's saddened expression. Feeling guilty, you said a quick goodbye to Irene and focused all your attention on Wendy.

"I was but not anymore. I'm going to spend the entire day with my best cousin. Come on, I want to try out this new restaurant with you."

Wendy didn't even have a chance to protest as you dragged her out to your car.

X

You were telling Wendy a story about your coworker that she was hardly paying any attention to. All she could focus was on the constant vibration of your phone as you talked. There was no doubt in her mind as to who it was. Quickly grabbing your phone, Wendy types out a quick message and sends it to Irene.

"Hey! What was that for!?"

"So she can let me spend at least one evening with you. I haven't seen you in forever and she's j just been demanding your attention. Is something going on between the two of you. You're both awfully close with each other. She often gets distracted during practice or recordings because she's texting you."

"What?! Of course not. Something going on between the two of us? That's crazy, Wendy."

The way you reacted just confirmed all of Wendy's suspicious.

"Riiiiiight. Spill it. What is going on between you and Irene?"

"Wendy, there's nothing going on between me and Irene. We're just friends."

She raises an eyebrow at you, not believing a word that you said. Friends didn't text each other at all hours of the day.

"Friends? You must think I'm an idiot. Are the two of you dating or what?" Thankfully, the waiter arrives just in time to drop off your drinks and take your order. Not wanting to answer her question, you ask him about practically all the meals on the menu until eventually Wendy gets tired of you stalling and kicks your leg to hurry you up. He eventually leaves the two of you alone again. "I'm still waiting (y/n). I'm not going to drop this until you tell me what's going on between Irene and you."

"Okay, okay. We're sorta dating. We're in the process of dating."

"What does that even mean?"

"I mean the two of us know that we like the other but we just haven't gone out on a date. We've been planning to go on one when she learned that you were going to perform another concert in the city."

"So that explains why Irene packed double the usual amount of her luggage this time. Wait you probably weren't supposed to know that. Forget what I said."

"Wait, you're not mad about this? That I might start dating Irene?"

"Mad? Why would I be mad? I know the two of you will treat each other well so I'm not worried about anything. Although, I'm still mad that she kept interrupting our time together so you're dedicating all of tomorrow for me."

X

"So she's not mad about us dating?"

"Nope! I'm not mad. Now stop bothering my cousin and let me spend time with her. You can have her all to yourself tomorrow."

Wendy had insisted for you to put her on speaker so she could talk to her. Had you know that she was going to say that, you wouldn't have done so.

"Wendy!"

"What?! I told you that I'm still mad about the fact that you were on your phone all day."

"I know but I'm making it up to you, aren't I?"

"Well yeah but I'm always going to bring it up when I want a favor."

Irene starts to laugh along with Wendy, finding it amusing to hear the two of you argue.

"If you keep laughing Irene, I'm going to make you wait another year for our date."

"I'm sorry! I'll be quiet and let the two of you enjoy the rest of your day together."

She keeps her promise and doesn't text you until the very next day for the date.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Meredith Grey - Shock

Chloe Decker - Days Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!