You/Alex Danvers - Engagement Part 2

Kara and Lena had been your rocks since you found Alex cheating on you

Kara and Lena had been your rocks since you found Alex cheating on you. They insisted on helping you with everything and sometimes it made you feel guilty with how much you depended on them. You needed to be with one of them at all times. It was often better for the two of them to be around you so they did they best to spend as much time as they could with you.

"The popcorn! Can't have movie night without it!"

Using her super speed and laser vision, she's able to have a large bowl of popcorn in your hands within seconds.

"Of course, how could we forget." Lena says with a laugh. "Anything else?"

She asked the two of you.

You shook your head and made yourself more comfortable in your seat. Kara also shook her head as she moved to cuddle with you.

"Nope. Now play the movie!"

After pressing play, Lena joined Kara to cuddle with you.

X

Alex was exhausted. She hadn't been getting a goodnight's rest ever since you found out about her cheating. The guilt was overwhelming and it didn't help that you refused to see her. She begged and pleaded to Kara to help her but her sister refused, simply telling her that it was her problem.

Her relationship with Kara was strained. She hated that Kara had taken your side but she could understand why her sister had done it. She would've done the same if Kara had cheated on Lena but that hadn't been the case. She had been the one to fuck up.

Wanting to start fixing her relationship with Kara, Alex decided to surprise Kara with a sister night. She bought all of Kara's favorite foods and her favorite movie for them to watch.

X

The movie had been paused. You demanded for a pee break and Kara wanted to go out and get more snacks. Lena was the only one free to answer the door when someone knocked.

Checking the peephole, she's surprised to find Alex.

"Alex? What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to have a sister night with Kara. I...I didn't mean to intro..."

"BABE! WHO WAS AT THE DOOR?"

You yell to Lena as you wash your hands.

Everything slips out of Alex's hand when she hears your voice. She looks to Lena whose eyes had widened.

"My loves! I got the snacks."

When Kara lands on the balcony, Alex snaps out of her shock.

"What is going on here?!"

She asks, a hint of anger in her tone. Kara turns to look at her door to find Alex barging in. You come out of the restroom in time to see Alex push past Lena.

Alex sees red when she sees you wearing Kara's pajamas. She starts yelling at Kara and then Lena before finally settling on you. Everyone is too shocked by Alex's outburst to say anything.

"That is enough, Alex! I'm not going to stand here and let you continue yelling at them. You have no business being here nor are you wanted."

You push back your tears when you see Kara was crying. You and Lena make your way to comfort her while Alex simply watches. She couldn't believe you had left her to date her sister and her girlfriend. No one was clearly paying any attention to her so she left. She was angry at Kara for decided it was ok to date you. She was pissed at Lena for getting herself involved but most importantly, she was angry at herself. Angry for ruining what she had with you. She was the one responsible for pushing you with Lena and Kara.

X

When Kara calms down, you led Kara to the bed while Lena quickly cleaned up the kitchen. Lena joined the two of you in bed at Kara's side.

"I miss Alex. I don't even know her anymore."

You had gotten past Alex's cheating when you started dating Lena and Kara after 6 months since the break up. Your heart just ached for your girlfriend and the pain she was in.

"She'll come around, Kara."

"Lena's right. She will. You just need to be there for her just like you were there for me."

"but she cheated on you. I can't look at her the same anymore. I lost all respect for her."

You cupped Kara's cheek and caressed it with your thumb.

"People make mistakes all the time. It's important to forgive and give second chances. I've forgiven Alex a long time ago. I think it's time that we should give her a second chance. I know you miss your sister Kara."

Kara lets out a sigh as she nods.

"I really do."

"Then we'll be there for her."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Louisa Clarke - Letters(Angst)

Yelena B... - Recipe

Cat Grant - Return (Angst)

-----------       

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!