You/Daisy Johnson - Objection

Daisy woke up with the feeling of dread

Daisy woke up with the feeling of dread. You, her best friend, that she's been in love with for years was getting married. She should be happy that you found someone that treats you right and makes you happy but she can't. She's head over heels in love with you. She had waited so long to tell you how she really felt and now she was going to lose you forever.

She laid in bed for the longest time until eventually you called her, asking her where she was? Daisy was your maid of honor, she needed to be there for you to help you get ready. Putting on something quickly, Daisy rushed to the wedding venue.

X

Seeing how gorgeous you looked in your wedding dress and makeup, Daisy was jealous of the man you were marrying. He was so damn lucky that you had accepted his proposal.

"What do you think?"

You asked her as they finally finished helping you get ready. As you turned around, you found Daisy to be lost in her own world. You had to snap your fingers to grab her attention.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. What did you say?"

You just laughed and moved to stand in front of the mirror. You smoothed out the invisible wrinkles from your dress as you looked at her from the mirror.

"I asked if I looked okay?"

"Okay? You look absolutely beautiful." You felt your heat cheeks up at the compliment. She gives you a smile and takes your hand to lead you to the ceremony. "We should go. The wedding is about to begin. We wouldn't want the bride to be late to her own wedding."

You didn't hear a word she said. You were too busy thinking about how soft her hands were and how you never wanted for her to let go.

X

Daisy bit her lip hard as the wedding officiant repeated his question.

"Should anyone present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace."

It was your day. For the past few months, it is all you've ever talked about. There was no way she could ruin it. But then again this was the last time she could ever say anything.

"I love you, (y/n)! You can't marry him."

Daisy  was expecting for you to be furious at her confession but you turned around with a smile. You took off your veil and made your way over to her.

"It's about time."

You whispered to her. Throughout the venue, she could hear people muttering in agreement. She feels her cheeks heat up as they all clap.

"It's about time Agent Johnson!"

Looking closer at the crowd, Daisy realized that the majority of them were coworkers. None of your family was present and there was just a few of your friends. She was confused.

"I set this up to get you to confess. I'm glad it worked."

You answered when you noticed the look of confusion.

"But you....all that money.....your dates....."

"All fabricated. Tom and I just took pictures when we went on missions. This whole wedding was just borrowed from the previous wedding. The dress is as rental. I think getting a confession was well worth spending all that money."

Daisy rolled her eyes. Only you would go through this lengths to avoid being the first to confess. She should've known the minute you said you were going to marry Tom after only dating him for a few weeks. She blamed it on the fact that she was heartbroken.

"You're an idiot."

"Yeah? Well you're an idiot for being in love with an idiot."

-----------

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Alex Danvers - Engagement

Regina Mills - Nothing

Cat Grant - ??? Part 2 (Game Night)

Alex Danvers - Mine

Ginny W... - Part 2 (Chk B4)

-----------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!