You/Kara Danvers - Ready

AN: Whoever asked for the Diana prompt, I can't do it. I just can't bring myself to write it. I'll gladly write something else if you'd like. 

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

Kara frowned when she noticed the light coming from your office. It was late and yet you were still awake. She quietly lands on the balcony and makes her way to you. She's surprised to find your office a complete mess. There's paper thrown all around the floor and most of the wall was covered with what looked like notes. You hadn't taken notice that she had arrived as you were too busy looking over something in your computer. 

"(y/n)?"

You nearly have a heart attack when you suddenly hear her voice. You had been far too invested in preparing for your presentation that you hadn't realized that Kara had already arrived. 

"Kara! You scared me. When did you get here?"

"I just arrived. What are you still doing awake? You have a presentation tomorrow."

"What are you talking about? It's still early. It's..."

You eyes widen when you realize how late it was. You hadn't realized how much time you had spent going over everything that you had prepared. 

"I hadn't realized how late it was. I lost track of time. I'm almost done. You should go to bed. I'll be there in a minute."

Kara didn't move, knowing that you would lose track of time again. 

"No. Lets go to bed. You've prepared enough. You're not going to do well if you stay up. Lets go to bed."

"Kara, I can't go to bed without making sure that I give the perfect presentation. Our funding depends on this. If I can't get them to see how important our research is then we'll lose our jobs."

The blonde makes her way over to sit on the chair in front for your desk.

"Alright. I'll help you then. What do need?"

"I can't ask you to do that. You've already had a long day in both jobs. You need to rest."

Kara shakes her head as she grabs some papers that had fallen off of your desk. 

"Clark told me that I can stay awake for up to 4 days without getting tired. We get our energy from the sun so I think I can handle not getting some sleep for a day."

"I'm not going to get you to go to bed, am I?"

"Nope. Now let me help you."

You can't help but smile when she quickly reads everything to better understand what you were doing. You didn't know what you did to have such an understanding girlfriend. 

"Alright, you're going to....."

For the rest of the night, Kara stayed up with you to help you finish preparing. 

-----------

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Maura Isles - Speechless

Rebekah Mikaelson - Mean

Jane Rizzoli - Visit

Addison Montgomery - Surgery

Chloe Decker - Days Part 3

Ginny Weasley - Dislike

Hermione Granger - Soulmates

Alex Morgan - Family

Hayley William - ??

-----------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!