You/Kara Danvers - I See Red Part 2

"Ah, you're finally awake, (y/n)

"Ah, you're finally awake, (y/n). You've been sleeping for quite some time." Your head hurt. It was throbbing and the white light that was shining down on you was just making things worse. You reached out to push it away, only for it to break apart as soon as you touched it. "Please be careful. You're far stronger than you originally were."

With the light no longer blinding you, you were finally able to see who was talking to you.

"Who are you?"

"Me? I'm nobody. I'm just the woman who brought you back from the dead."

"What are you talking about? It feels like I just took a nap."

"A nap? You're sorely mistaken. You were killed. Kara Danvers killed you. Don't you remember? You begged for her to spare you but she didn't care. She killed you in cold blood."

You wince as the headache gets worse as you remember flashes of what the woman was talking about. It felt like a dream but it wasn't. All you remember was beginning for her to not kill you but she did.

"Kara Danvers killed me?"

"Oh, yes. That woman that you remembered in that silly little costume was the one who murdered you. I brought you back from the dead to help you get a little revenge. I even helped you get an equal footing with her. You're like her. You're a kryptonian."

Lillian gasps loudly as you speed to her, wrapping your hand around her neck to choke her.

"How dare you?! Why would I want for my DNA to be like hers! She killed me!"

"P..preci..sely. No..now you ca...n kill h..er."

You drop her, wanting to hear more of what she had to say.

"Kill her? How can I kill someone like her."

Lillian ignores the pain at her throat as she explains in detail the plan that she had been coming up with while she brought you back from the dead.

"So what do you say? Do you want to join my cause and help stop Supergirl?"

"I don't care about your stupid cause. I want her dead."

X

Since you woke up, Lillian has put you through hell just to get you on the same level as Supergirl. Supergirl has had years to perfect her powers while you were speeding past everything to catch up with her.

"You mentioned that Supergirl is friends with your daughter, why would you allow for your daughter to remain friends with her?"

"Lena? I've done everything I could to see that Supergirl only means to hurt people but she can't seem to see that. Even after you were killed, Lena helped Supergirl cover up your death. I'm afraid she's too gone for me to help her any longer."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Luthor, maybe I can do something to bring her to your cause."

"That would be wonderful. It's such a shame that you're not my daughter, you seem to be the only one who can see that Supergirl is evil. She even has the public fooled."