You/Alex Danvers - Lost

Your apartment was a mess

Your apartment was a mess. It looked like a tornado had swept through it and managed to rip apart everything. Rather than a tornado, it had been you that turned your apartment upside. Out of everything that could disappear, it had to be your files that probably ended up with your soulmate. Everything that you loved and cherished had your name and number but your files had no contact information to help your soulmate return them to you.

Your phone rings and you didn't have to look at the caller ID to see that it was your boss calling.

"Where the hell are you, (y/n)? The trial is going to start soon and you're still not here. What's happening."

"Mr. Miller, the craziest thing happened..."

"Oh no. I don't like the sound of that. What happened?"

"My files disappeared. I searched everywhere in my apartment and I can't find them. I believe they've somehow appeared with my soulmate."

"No, god, no. (y/n) this a huge settlement. We can't lose this. You didn't save them anywhere."

"Of course not, if I take work home, it can't connect to the internet."

You could practically hear the steam coming out of his ears from his anger.

"I'm going to try to get the trial delayed as much as I can. Find those files, (y/n). I don't care what you have to do. Find them."

He hangs up, leaving you to scramble around and figure out how the hell you were going to find a stack of papers in such a large city.

X

Alex groaned loudly as she saw the large stack of papers. She could have sworn that everything that needed to be signed had been done yesterday. There was no way that she had managed to miss a whole stack of them.

While drinking her morning coffee, Alex takes one of the files and attempts to figure out what needed her signature. She nearly chokes on her drink when she realizes what she was holding.

"KARA! GET IN HERE!"

It takes a literal second for Kara to make her way to Alex.

"What? What happened?"

Alex hands the papers to Kara as she takes another folder.

"This is about defunding the DEO. I think this is the strategy for the defense."

"What? No, way. How the hell did you get these Alex? I thought you said you weren't going to get something on them."

Alex tried to get a word in but Kara didn't let her. She just kept talking through her.

"Kara! Listen to me. I didn't steal them. They just appeared in my office. I think these belong to my soulmate. It's the only possible explanation for how they appeared. My soulmate is working against us."

X

You were so fired. You had spent the last past few hours trying to find any copies of the files but there was no such thing. Not wanting to delay the inevitable, you made your way to the courthouse.

"Your honor...."

Your boss stops talking when he notices you walk in. He looks almost relieved that you arrived but it stops when he notices your expression.

"Your time is limited Mr. Miller, continue."

Ignoring you, he goes back to argue against the government agency while you took a seat on your side. You could feel someone staring at you but you couldn't be bothered to find out who it was. Probably the defendants, laughing at the fact that the two of you were scrambling to figure out a last minute strategy.

X

Recess is called and your boss is chewing you out for practically humiliating him in the stand. All you can do is just stand there as he continues to berate you and hoped that he wouldn't fire you.

"Excuse me, I think these belong to you."

You looked up to find the DEO director, handing you the same files that you had been searching for all morning.

Mr. Miller actually shuts up for once as he looks between the two of you. The soulmate bond was such a weird and complex thing. The two of you were on opposite sides and yet you were bonded.

"I think it's safe to say that this trial won't be fair if the two of you are soulmates. I'll let the judge know so a different trial date is set."

He leaves the two of you alone, hoping that something good came out of the whole mess.

"You're Alex Danvers, Director of the DEO?"

"and you're (full name), one of the State's Attorney."

It gets quiet when the two of you are unsure of what to say. What could either of you say when the two of you were practically sworn enemies. Alex wanted to raise the budge of the DEO and you wanted to lower it.

"I think the two of us need a drink."

"It's 2PM."

"I think we can make an exception for today."

X

Since the two of you arrived at the bar, neither of you had been able to stop talking and laughing. Both of you had forgotten all about the trial.

"We can make this work, right? Someone will have to step in for us so there's no conflict of interest."

The two of you had paid and were making it back to your cars. Alex stops in the middle of the sidewalk to look at you directly.

"We will make this work. I honestly, don't even care about the DEO. Sure, it was great at first but the way things have been changing, I don't think I want to be part of it."

"Funny. I was actually thinking of quitting and working pro bono. I heard it's much more rewarding."

The two of you kiss in the middle of the street, not caring about anyone or anything. It was like the two of you were in your own little bubble.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Qi'ra - Secret

Taylor Swift - Surprise

Kate Kane - Secret

Kara Danvers - Mission

Kara Danvers - I See Red

Lena Luthor - Emotionless Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Obsessed

Lena Luthor - Spiderman Part 2

Amy Cimorelli - Part 2

Ava Sharpe - Wrong

Jillian Holtzmann - Help

Lena Luthor - Lost

Meredith Grey - Bar

Heather Chandler - Shattered

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!