You/Kendall Jenner - Life

"All of you need to be in your best behavior or mom is not going to be happy if you misbehave at her workplace

"All of you need to be in your best behavior or mom is not going to be happy if you misbehave at her workplace. Plus I'll get in trouble too and we'll get our dessert privileges revoked"

"We promise to behave! Can we go in and see her now?"

You look at the other two, waiting until they promised as well before you turned off the car.

"No running off. We'll get in trouble too."

The youngest groans loudly but sticks by your side as you take out the gift that they had gotten Kendall. It wasn't her birthday or Mother's Day but the kids had seen it at the store and wanted to buy it to give it to her.

"Can I carry it?"

"No! Can I carry it?"

"It was my idea to get it! I'm carrying it."

The oldest tells the other two.

"Enough. Rock, paper, scissors for it or else I take it to her and tell her that I bought it for her."

The kids are quick to play the game until the youngest wins.

"Yes! I win! Can I carry it?"

You press a kiss to the top of their head and hand them the gift."

"Be careful to not drop it."

You bite your lip as they stick out their tongue in concentration to hold it tightly so it won't slip. The other two take your hand as you lead them to the studio that Kendall had said she was going to spend the day.

X

Kendall took a deep breath to calm herself down. Nothing was going right in the shoot and she was close to losing her temper. She wanted to cancel the shoot but it was too late by this point. She's about to head out when someone tiny runs to hug her leg.

"Mommy!"

Kendall smiles as she looks down to find the youngest clinging on to her leg. She bends down and easily picks them up in her arms. A minute later and you show up with the rest of the kids. They all rush to hug her as well.

"Well this is a lovely surprise."

You greet her with a kiss, rolling your eyes when they all let out a sound of disgust.

"She's my wife and I love her! I'm allowed to kiss her."

You defend yourself.

"Yeah but you're our moms and we don't want to see that."

The oldest replies. You narrow your eyes at her, about to tell her something but Kendall interrupts you

"Not that I'm not happy to see you all but what are you guys doing here?"

"We wanted to give you this."

(middle child's name) hands her the gift that the youngest had given to them before they took off to greet her.

"You guys bought me a gift?" They all nod, proudly of themselves for getting her something that they knew she would like. "Well you're all too sweet. Now lets see what we have here." She rips the packaging to find (gift). "I absolutely love it!"

"You do?!"

"Mhm. How about as a thank you, we go out to get some pizza?"

You wince as they scream in happiness. They take both of your hands and drag your back to the car with Kendall in tow. Kendall didn't have the heart to tell them at a later time so she sent a quick message to her assistant to postpone the shoot till tomorrow.

"I guess to the pizza's we go then."

Another set of screams erupt at the mention of pizza. Both you and Kendall just laugh, amused over the fact that they got excited over pizza.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Natasha .... - Part 2

Katie McGrath - Comfort

Diana ... - Fall

Maura Isles - Speechless

Elizabeth Carruthers - Search

Rebekah Mikaelson - Mean

Jane Rizzoli - Visit

Addison Montgomery - Surgery

Chloe Decker - Days Part 3

Ginny Weasley - Dislike

Hermione Granger - Soulmates

Alex Morgan - Family

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!