You/Lena Luthor - Spiderman Part 2

You were alone in your office, trying to catch up on all the work that needed to be caught up when Kara barged in

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You were alone in your office, trying to catch up on all the work that needed to be caught up when Kara barged in.

"Kara! Are you okay? What happened?"

Kara's suit had cuts all over it. As far you could see, none of the cuts had actually harmed her.

"I know that you promised to keep away from danger but I need your help. The DEO is too far away and J'onn has his hands full."

"I'll go. Just let me change."

Kara nods and turns around to give you some privacy. As quickly as you could, you change into an entirely black outfit. Entirely inspired by the pictures you've seen of Kara in her Red K suit.

"Wow. That's.."

"Is it too much? It was something that I scrapped up with the time that I had."

"Not at all. You look great. Now lets go. I fear that we left the alien alone for far too long."

Jumping into her arms, Kara flies you into the middle of the chaos.

X

Kara had been in the middle of telling you her plan when Alex interrupted her. Kara's skin turned a white at her voice. She had forgotten that her radio was turned on.

"Kara?! Please tell me that (y/n) is not with you."

"...She's not with me."

"You're lying!"

"I'm sorry! You just told me to say it and I panicked."

Alex sighs, rubbing her temples. Lena was going to kill her for this.

"Get (y/n) out of there. Lena will kill us if she finds out that we dragged her to one of the scenes."

"Drag who out of where?"

Lena asks from behind. Brainy had called Lena to take over his shift as Nia needed his help on the scene.

"Lena! What are you doing here?"

"Gotta go!"

Kara turned off her radio to avoid getting reprimanded by the two of them while she dealt with the alien. Alex was going to shoot her with a kryptonite bullet just for putting her in such an uncomfortable situation.

"Brainy called me. Now who were you talking about."

Alex tried to discreetly turn off the cameras that were showing a live feed of what was happening to cover for the two of you but Lena had already taken a peak at them. On the front screen, she could see fighting several of the aliens.

"That idiot! I told her not to do anything dangerous!"

Lena tried getting Kara's attention to drag you back but the radio had been turned off. With Alex being the only one she could talk to, Lena walked straight up to her and started threatening her.

You/Katie McGrath and other imagines (fxf) Book 4जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें