You/Kara Danvers - Identity

Lena raises her eyebrow at Kara when she notices the blonde was playing with her food rather than eating it

"Is something wrong?"

Kara sighs before shaking her head.

"I think I'm just overthinking things. Don't pay any attention to me."

Lena sets her plate of food down on the table and then turns to face Kara.

"Talk to me, Kara. I've never seen you acting like this. What's going on?"

Kara doesn't answer as she gets lost in her own world. Lately, all she's ever able to think about was the fact that you were ignoring her.

"It's just that (y/n) has been ignoring me. I thought we were getting to be good friends but all my messages and calls have gone unanswered. Even when I try to talk to her at work, she apologizes and then takes off to who knows where."

"Really? That's strange. Did she tell you anything before she started avoiding you or maybe something happened between the two of you?"

"No. Nothing bad happened...Oh Rao! I messed up, Lena! I messed up real bad."

"What are you talking about, Kara? What's going on?"

"Something did happen! The last time that we had hung out, I almost kissed her! I didn't get to because she received a call and had to leave. Ever since then, she's been avoiding me. I think I messed things up with her."

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Kara. Maybe you should talk to her before you start assuming things."

"I can't talk to her because she's avoiding me!"

At her outburst, Kara's eyes widen and she immediately apologizes.

"It's okay. You're just going through a lot with what's happening with (y/n) and with that new hero showing up. Just take a few deep breaths Kara. Clear your head for a minute."

Lena starts to take deeps breath and Kara joins her. When they're done, Kara is feeling much better.

"Thank you, Lena. I really needed that. It's hard not to assume things since it's been a while since we've talked but I'll wait until I can talk to her. She's probably been real busy."

X

After another night of patrol around the city, you were exhausted. Running on two hours of sleep was healthy but with the fact that Supergirl's powers had gone out, you were pushing yourself harder to make up for her disappearance.

Just as you're about to go to sleep, there's an explosion a few blocks from your apartment. Knowing that it was dangerous for you to use your powers while exhausted, you still headed outside to help.

X

With her powers returning, Kara rushed to the scene of the explosion. There, she found the new hero getting tossed around like a rag doll. From what she had seen on the news, the hero could've easily taken them out so she couldn't figure out what was going on.

"Supergirl, there's no other bombs in the city so you can go ahead and help her. Please make it quick, I don't think she can hold out any longer."

Speeding to the scene of the crime, Kara makes quick work of taking out the two men that were having fun tossing you around the block. In her arms, she quickly checks your vitals to see that your heart was barely beating.

"Agent Danvers! I'm bringing her in, she's barely holding on!"

"We'll wait for you. Please hurry and be careful."

X

The two sisters refused to go home until they were told that you would be okay.

"I took too long. This is all my fault. Instead of worrying about how (y/n) has been ignoring me, I should've been trying to focus on getting my powers back."

"Kara, this isn't your fault."

"Yes, it is. I let her deal with all the problems in the city."

"Kara, listen to me. It's no one's fault. Lets just not argue about this, alright? We'll never agree with each other."

Kara nods and the two of you remain quiet until one of the doctors barged into the room and gave them an update.

"She'll be fine. She has a couple of broken ribs but a few weeks of rest will get her back to normal. You can visit her if you'd like."

X

Kara lets out a quiet gasp when she realizes it was you under the mask. You weren't ignoring her, you were simply too busy with work and your hero duties to have time for anything else. Knowing for how long you had been patrolling at nights, she knew you were exhausted.

"I can't believe you really did that. You're incredible, (y/n)."

She whispers as she watches your chest rise and fall. They weren't sure when you would wake up but Kara wasn't planning on leaving. She was going to stay until you woke up to reprimand you for what you had done and then talk about what had happened that night that the two you almost kissed.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Dr. Maura Isles - Birthday

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!