You/Harley Quinn - Long Time Part 2

Harley was surprised when her cell wall exploded to reveal the joker.

"What are you doing here?!"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm saving you, Harls! Lets go!"

"I'm not leaving this cell. I didn't even ask to be saved!"

The Joker just rolled his eyes while snapping his fingers to call two of his men.

"Yeah, yeah. That's what you always say and then you come crying to me because I took to long to save you. We're leaving!"

The men tried to grab her but she was able to quickly knock them down. Months ago, she would've swooned over the fact that Joker had come to save her but not anymore.

"I told you that I'm not leaving."

"Oh, god. Are you trying to be good girl for your little detective? We've been over this a thousand times. You pretend to be good for a while, go back to her and then when you're bored, you come running back to me. Lets just skip all that and have you come with me. Huh? Don't you think you've already hurt the poor girl? Even I think that's a little too harsh."

"I don't need you to lecture me about anything, Joker."

She was annoyed over the fact that he was right. She had made lots of mistakes but she was planning on fixing them.

"Right. You're still coming with me and I don't have the time to argue with you."

The Joker sprays her with a smoke that manages to knock her out.

X

The Joker was a busy man. He hated when something ruined his plans so he was furious with Harley for refusing to join him. It pissed him off even further that you were the reason that Harley wasn't just going along with things. He had thought she was over you but apparently he had been wrong. If Harley wasn't going to make up her mind, he was going to make it up for her.

X

Harley was woken up by the cold water that she had been thrown at.

"What the fuck!"

She tried to wipe the water away but realized her hands had been chained. Fully awake by now, she realized that she was chained to the ceiling while facing an empty chair.

"Ah, Harley! You're finally awake. I was beginning to get bored."

The Joker waves his hand to motion for his men to sit someone down on the chair. With a bag placed over their head, Harley couldn't see who it was. However with the shoes they were wearing, Harley realized it was you. You were the only one stubborn enough to not throw away the ugly pair.

"What the fuck is this, Joker? What are you playing at?"

He makes his way over to her, gripping her chin to force her to look at you.

"I'm just being a good boyfriend. I'm helping you out with the fact that you just can't seem to make up your mind about us."

"She hasn't done anything wrong! Let her go!"

"She hasn't done anything wrong?" He mimics her before laughing. "She's a thorn on my side, Harley. I like it when you're an obedient little girl and with her in the way, you sometimes don't listen. "

The bag is pulled off of your head, letting her see that you had been knocked out. There was blood all over your face and hair.

"I'll listen! Just let her go!"

"Now you want to listen? I'm afraid it's too late for that. I don't like being anybody's second choice. I get rid of my competition then I'll be number one!

He laughed as Harley struggled in her chains to escape.

"I'll kill you, you motherfucker!"

He sighs and makes his way over to you, grabbing your hair and pulling it back. He placed his gun under your chin and smiled as he cocked back the hammer."

"How? You're chained up. It's honestly a shame that she isn't awake to see how pathetic you look."

"Let her go!"

She screamed loud enough for her throat to hurt. If she could just wake you up, there was a possibility that you could save yourself.

"So demanding. I don't like being told what to do so I think I'll let her stick around for a little longer."

"Please! I'll do anything you want! Just let her go."

He raised his brow at her when she mentioned doing anything.

"Anything, huh?" He taps the barrel of his gun on his chin as he thinks about her proposition. "That's a tempting offer but you already do everything I tell you. What I would like to see if just how upset you'll get if I kill your little girlfriend. I've seen all the emotions of Harley Quinn but never the sad one. I think I'd like to see that." You start to groan, slowly waking up from the noise. "Oh! Our guest of honor is waking up!"

You could just make out Harley from seeing the bright colors she liked to wear.

"Harl....."

He points the gun back at you and pulls the trigger before you could even finish saying her name. He starts to laugh when he hears Harley's screams.

"Yes! That's exactly what I was looking for." He walks back to her, wrapping an arm around her waist to hold her still. "No more distractions! No more Harley being a good girl! No more (full name)!"

X

The doctors had called it a miracle but Harley thought they were full of shit. Your memory had been wiped clean and they weren't sure if you would ever walk again. She would watch you from afar and immediately be struck by guilt when she watched you struggle to do the most basic of things.

"I'm Dr. Quinzel, your new therapist. It's nice to meet you, (y/n)."

You gave her a small smile, happy to have a visitor.

"It's nice to meet you, Dr. Quinzel."

Harley returned your smile and began your first unofficial therapy.