You/Lauren Jauregui - Sleep

It's late in the evening and the two of you were currently watching a movie before Lauren had to head out for work

It's late in the evening and the two of you were currently watching a movie before Lauren had to head out for work. Both of your work hours were crazy so whenever the two of you had time to spend with each other, the two of you took full advantage. The two of you had agreed to a date night later that day but it had been pushed back because of the overtime that you had to do. An accident had happened that you had to deal with before heading home.

You arrived an hour late to find Lauren had already ordered takeout. As soon as the two of you finished, you insisted on at least watching a movie to make it a complete date. Lauren had been hesitant about agreeing to it because you looked exhausted. Eventually, you got her to agree and soon enough the two of you found yourselves in bed watching a newly released movie.

X

Lauren's phone starts to light up, letting her know that she was either getting a call or a message. She had put her phone in silent just in case you ended up falling asleep. As usual, she was right and Lauren patted herself in the back for making sure to silence it. Knowing that it was work, Lauren reached over to find several angry texts from her manager. She sighs knowing that she would have to eventually show up. The only problem was figuring out how to climb out of bed without waking up. You were currently laying on her chest, making it impossible for her to move without waking you up.

She could either go to work and spent a couple of hours in the studio or she could stay in bed with you in her arms. The choice was easy. Lauren didn't even have to think about it.

'I unfortunately can't make it. We'll resume work tomorrow'

The message is sent and Lauren turns off her phone. She wasn't expecting anyone else to call and if they did, they didn't matter.

She gets herself more comfortable and continues watching the movie while running her fingers through your hair. You just cuddle closer to her, your subconscious not wanting to let her go to to work.

X

You wake up a few hours later, finding it to be late in the night. You're surprised to find Lauren in bed considering she was meant to be at the studio but you really didn't care the reason as to why she stayed. What mattered was that she had still been holding you when you woke up. Not wanting to move from such a comfortable place, you settled back in her arms and closed your arms to fall into a deep sleep.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lucy Lane/Maggie Sawyer - Hurt 2

Lucy Lane - Confessions

Felicity Smoak - Two Part 2

Natasha Negovanlis - Looks

Morgana Pendragon - Favor

Alex Danvers - Lost

Qi'ra - Secret

Taylor Swift - Surprise

Kate Kane - Secret

Kara Danvers - Mission

Kara Danvers - I See Red

Lena Luthor - Emotionless Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Obsessed

Lena Luthor - Spiderman Part 2

Amy Cimorelli - Part 2

Ava Sharpe - ??

Jillian Holtzmann - Help

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!