You/Dianna Agron - Announcement

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

After 2 years of dating you in secret, Dianna was finally ready to let the world know

After 2 years of dating you in secret, Dianna was finally ready to let the world know. She loved you more than anything in the world and wanted to keep you safe from any of the hate comments that her exes would often received when pictures of the two of them were released. You assured her that you wouldn't have any problem with it but Dianna still made sure that no one knew about the fact that the two of you were dating. With the two of already married, she decided to just publish her marriage status than have one of the magazines post things that she didn't want them to post.

"I can't believe that I'm really doing this. I'm not going to look forward to all those interview requests and comments that we're going to get."

You peaked at her screen, smiling when you saw the photos she was going to post. It had been 2 of the wedding and another one when the two of you had gotten engaged.

"You can always changed your mind about this. You still haven't posted anything."

Her thumb hovered over the 'post' button as she debated with herself as to whether or not she should post it.

"No. I need to post this. If I don't, it'll just be a matter of time before stalkers find our marriage certificate." She presses the screen, and seconds later it shows her that the post was uploaded. Not wanting to see how people would react to it, she tossed her phone aside and turn to face you. Dianna leaned in a kissed you softly, pulling apart with a smile. "There. Now the whole world knows that you're my wife."

You leaned in again to kiss her again, not satisfied with the one kiss.

"and now the whole world knows that you're MY wife."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Lena Luthor - Food

Angelina Jolie - Dislike

Lena Luthor - I Will Think of You

Nyssa/Sara - Hurt

Nyssa - Pinned

Taylor Swift - Hidden

Katie McGrath - Lunch

Maggie Sawyer - Broken

Lena Luthor - Secretary

Daenerys Targaryen - Posessive

Angelina Jolie - Shield

Morgana Pendragon - New

Gwen Stacy - Dimension

Chloe Decker - Days

Sophia Bush - Accident

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!