You/Kara Danvers - Dates

"Are you even paying attention to me?!"

The girl yelled at you, not caring that half of the restaurant had managed to hear. You felt bad that you hadn't been paying attention but it was difficult to do as you kept comparing her to Kara.

"I'm sorry, I-"

"No. I'm not going to waste my time on you."

She grabs her things and heads out of the restaurant. She had been the 3rd girl in a month that had bailed out on the date because you hardly paid them any attention. Kara was always to blame. Even when you skipped the date, you couldn't help but think about how you wanted Kara's hand to be the one's giving you pleasure instead of whoever you were sleeping with.

You quickly pay and head out to Lena's place. In desperate need of something strong to hopefully get your mind off of the blonde.

X

"How long was it this time? 30 minutes?"

"....10 minutes. We just ordered drinks before she called me out. Why do I keep doing this to myself, Lena? Why can't I just get her out of my head? I've tried everything."

Lena lets you in and makes her way to her bar to pour you a drink.

"You've tried everything but telling her."

"No way. I'm not going to tell her. Do you have any idea of what that could do to our friendship? I would rather keep quiet and deal with it in an unhealthy way."

"How is that fair? You don't let me deal with things in an unhealthy way."

"It's fair because I said so. So just deal with it."

She hands you the drink and you immediately drink it all. You attempt to pour yourself some more but Lena stops you.

"No. I'm not going to let you continue doing this to yourself. You need to tell Kara."

"I don't need to tell her anything. She's with that idiot and I'm not going to come between them as much as it pains me to say. I don't even know what she sees in him. The guys has no respect for her."

"How many times do I have to tell you? Kara is not with Mon-El."

"Yes, she is! You should've seen how they were acting at the DEO."

"Well what were they doing?"

"I'll tell you if I can get another glass."

"Absolutely not!"

You sighs and lean back against her couch.

"It was worth a try. It doesn't matter. What matters is that they are dating? If I'm not going to get another drink then I'm just going to go to sleep. At least in my dreams, I don't have to think about her."

"Assuming has gotten you into trouble before. I don't think you should be assuming anything until you've seen them kiss."

You almost gag at the thought.

"No way. I would die."

"And they call me the dramatic one."

X

Despite Lena's insistence of not going on dates and telling Kara about how you felt, you didn't listen to her. You were stubborn and a little heartbroken. You weren't going to make things for yourself by getting rejected. You were content with being Kara's friend.

"Who's that?"

Lena's surprised to hear Kara's jealous tone. She follows her line of sight to spot you dancing with some random woman. No doubt in her mind that you had just barely met her.

"I'm not sure. I don't think I've ever met her."

"Lets go introduce ourselves then."

Kara makes her way over to you, not bothering to check if Lena was even following after her.

"Hi! I don't think we've met. My name is Kara Danvers."

The woman is a little starstruck to be in the presence of the Nobel prize winner.

"Ms. Danvers! I'm a big fan. I'm Sarah Nielsen."

Kara gives her a fake smile, surprising you. You've never seen her act like this with anyone.

"Please, call me Kara. I'm surprised that (y/n) hasn't introduced us. Are the two of you dating or something?"

Sarah turns to face you, unsure of what to say. It takes you a second to realize that they were all waiting for you to answer.

"Uh, she's a friend."

"Then you won't mind if I borrow her for a second?"

"No...."

Kara is already dragging you away at her no.

X

"What the hell?! I was in the middle of a date."

"Really? It didn't look like a date to me. You said that she was just a friend so."

"It's not any of your business. You don't just get to drag me away. Shouldn't you be with Mon-El?"

"Why would I be with him?"

"Because you're dating him!"

"What?! Where did you get that crazy idea from?"

"I'm not blind Kara. I saw how close the two of you were being. It was obvious to everyone that you're dating."

"I'm sorry to say but you are definitely blind. We're not dating."

"You don't have to lie to me."

Annoyed that you wouldn't listen to her, Kara leans in to kiss you.

"We're not dating because I like you! I want to date you!"

You kiss her again, happy that you didn't need to hold back anymore.

"Then it's a good thing that I like you too."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Angelina Jolie - Choice

Kitty Pryde - Part 2

Kendal Jenner - Life

Natasha .... - Part 2

Katie McGrath - Comfort

Diana ... - Fall

Maura Isles - Speechless

Elizabeth Carruthers - Search

Rebekah Mikaelson - Mean

Jane Rizzoli - Visit

Addison Montgomery - Surgery

Chloe Decker - Days Part 3

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!