You/Yelena Belova - Recipe

You came to regret ever telling Kate about your soulmate's first words to you

You came to regret ever telling Kate about your soulmate's first words to you. She never failed to make fun of you for them and you couldn't blame her. If her words had been 'I made macaroni with hot sauce,' you wouldn't stop teasing her.

"I hear Nat is bringing her sister over. Maybe she's your soulmate. I heart Nat loves to eat weird food combinations."

You throw your pillow at Kate as she starts to laugh.

"Don't let her hear you. She's going to make your life hell for calling her favorite food weird."

Kate throws the pillow back at you.

"Nat loves me. She'll never make my life a living hell."

"Keep telling yourself that. Don't come crying to me when you can barely move."

X

Despite arriving the night before, Nat still wanted to hold training in the morning. She banged at your door and didn't stop until you answered her. Even with your beginning, Nat refused to cancel training. You barely managed to drag yourself out of bed and make yourself look presentable.

With you half asleep, you didn't realize that your training outfit didn't cover your soulmate's first words.

Nat is able to see them when she knocks you down on your ass.

"Macaroni and hot sauce? That's Yelena's favorite dish." She gets off of you and points her widow's bite at you. You hold up your hands, afraid that she was going to shoot. "Have you met her?"

"No! I came straight to the gym when you woke me up. I don't even know what she looks like."

She narrows her eyes at you and then lowers her arm. She helps you stand and then knocks you down on your ass.

"I know what you're like, (y/n). You better hope that my sister is not your soulmate."

You weren't sure what had gotten in Nat's head. You had never seen her so overprotective of someone.

"Y...yeah. I won't even cross paths with her. Just give me a general description and I'll turn around if I even see her."

"Nice try. Just keep away from anyone that looks new."

"Yeah. Okay. I'll keep away. Promise."

She finally lets you stand and resumes practice as if she just hadn't threatened you.

X

Ever since Nat's warning, you were always looking over your shoulder for Nat and her sister. You were beyond curious to know if Nat's sister was your soulmate but you were more afraid of Nat's wrath.

The one time that you allowed yourself to relax, Nat's sister showed up.

"I made macaroni with hot sauce...."

You ran away before she could even say what she was to say. You were beyond happy that you had finally met your soulmate but you were a dead woman. Nat was going to kill you.

X

Yelena was confused at the fact that you had run off. Sure, Macaroni and hot sauce was a weird combination but it was delicious. Everyone always said so after trying it.

"You like macaroni and hot sauce, sister?"

Nat stops cleaning her gun to look over at Yelena.

"Of course. It's my favorite meal that you make. Why are you suddenly asking?"

Yelena nods and moves to sit besides Nat to help her clean the rest of her weapons.

"I am just confused. One of your little superhero friends ran off when I told them what I made."

Nat freezes when she hears Yelena's retelling of what had happened.

"What did they look like?"

Yelena gives Nat your exact description and that makes her run out the room. Curious to find out about what exactly was going on, Yelena chased after Natasha.

X

Yelena ended up finding you on the ground with Natasha yelling at you.

"Will one of you explain what is going on?!"

"Your sister is trying to kill me!"

Yelena takes a second to process the words that she's read over and over again in her worse. She looks over to Nat and then starts to laugh. Everything made sense. Of course, Nat will try to scare her soulmate. She had gotten more overprotective since they had reunited.

"Will you please leave my soulmate alone, sister? I'd like her in one piece."

Natasha reluctantly lowers her weapon before leaning in to whisper in your ear.

"Hurt her and I'll make sure you regret it for the rest of you life." You quickly nod and she helps you stand. Yelena gently pushes Nat in the direction of the entrance so the two of you could privacy. "Six feet apa...."

Yelena closed the door on Nat's face before she could finish.

"Natasha is going to kill me."

"Don't worry, lover. I'll keep you safe."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Cat Grant - Return (Angst)

-----------       

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!