You/Arizona Robbins - Bar

You weren't sure what happened between you and Lexie but she's been distant with you for a while

You weren't sure what happened between you and Lexie but she's been distant with you for a while. You assumed it had to be with the long hours you've been working so when your last late shift ended, you stopped at the store and bought her favorite wine to apologize for the long hours.

When you arrive home, you're confused to find a car parked in your spot. Lexie hadn't mentioned having any friends over, not that you minded but it would've been nice to have a heads up. Parking by the curb, you made your way inside.

You're confused by the fact that Lexie and her friend weren't in the kitchen or living room. In search of them, you headed upstairs. You don't have to make it past the top step when you hear the distinct voices of Lexie and Mark. There was no doubt in your mind about what the two of them were doing in your bedroom. Not wanting to confront your ex, you rushed back downstairs and into your car. The only place that could cure it all was the bar.

X

You're relieved to find Arizona at the bar. You wanted to get drunk but you didn't want to do it alone. Pushing through the other customers, you took a seat besides her.

"What are you doing here?"

"Long shift. You?"

"I need some alcohol in my system before I can answer anything."

Arizona was worried about you. She wanted to know what happened but didn't think getting drunk would be a good idea.

"Look, (y/n), whatever happened. Getting drunk is not the answer."

You ignore her, ordering the bartender their strongest drink.

"It is in my case. I just want to forget what I heard and what I'm picturing."

The drink is brought to you and then taken by Arizona. She quickly drinks it all, refusing to let you get drunk for something stupid.

"What the hell, Arizona? That was on my tab."

"I told you, getting drunk is not a good idea. Lets go to my place and we can talk about this."

"No. I need to get drunk. If you're really worried about me then just be my designated driver."

Another drink is handed to you and you're finally able to drink it. The sting of the drink gives you a small distraction from your mind.

"Ah. Nothing like a good drink. Feel free to join me. We can always get a cab."

X

You had climbed on Arizona's lap when she decided that you had way too much to drink. Drunk you was quite touchy. She didn't mind it at all but didn't want to take advantage of the situation.

"Don't you want to kiss me, Arizona? I've seen the way you looked at me. I know you want to kiss me."

You stuttered your way through the sentence. You attempted to kiss her a few more times until she eventually covered your mouth with her hand.

"I want to kiss you but not like this. You'll regret it in the morning. I'm taking you to my place."

You licked her hand to get her to let go but she remained unbothered while paying. Once both tabs were taken care of, Arizona helped you walk to her car. Unable to stay still, she had you sit in the back to avoid any further incidents.

X

Arizona had you sleep in her bed while she slept on the couch. You had fallen asleep the minute that your head hit the pillow, she just didn't want to scare you off if you woke up earlier than her.

Thankfully, when Arizona had woken up, you were still asleep. Her shift would start soon so she hurried up to get ready and left you a note, pills and some water for when you woke.

'Don't worry. Nothing happened. We slept in separate places. I'm really sorry about what happened with Lexie, I'm here for you.'

You fell back on the bed, feeling incredible stupid for what had happened. You hadn't meant to get drunk but the drinks were helping you forget everything. It was a miracle that Arizona had even decided to take care of you after how you were being last night. You have no time to dwell on the night as your shift would be starting soon. Taking the pills, you borrowed some of Arizona's clothes and drove to the hospital.

X

"What the hell?! You don't come home last night and then show up to work with Arizona's clothes?!"

You sighed as you heard Lexie's yells. You wanted to ignore her but she wouldn't stop until you addressed the issue.

"Don't act so innocent, Lexie. I came home to hear you and Mark fucking. We're through."

You turned around and headed to your office to avoid dealing with her. Thinking about her and Mark weren't as painful as before and you just knew it was all because of Arizona.

'Lunch? I owe you for last night.'

You texted her.

'I would love to. I can't wait.'

You smiled at her reply, already wishing time sped by. You went back to work after, not wanting to think too much about what it could mean. Arizona was just a friend that helped you during a dark time, nothing more. At least for the moment.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Heather Chandler - Shattered

Lena Luthor - Intern

Lena Luthor - Saving

Alex Danvers - Captain

Emilia Clarke - Favorite

Katie McGrath - House

Alex Danvers - Shy

Natasha R - Hurt

Lena Luthor - Use

Kara Danvers - Black Mercy

Lena Luthor - Cat

Kara Danvers - I See Red Part 2

Morgana Pendragon - Ring

Rebekah Mikaelson - Harm

Kara Danvers - For You

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!